B

You basically have no choice now but to go directly to Professor Umbridge's office. On the way there, you start thinking maybe this is a good thing and you really did want to talk to her, but not about the chapters. Professor Snape knocks on Umbridge's door for you and only leaves once you go through. Blast that Snape! 

As you turn around, you're appalled by the d�cor in Umbridge's office. Not only is it pink, but there are cats mewing from every plate hanging on her walls. A few of them even hiss at you as you walk closer to the desk. Bunch of Buttercups! 

"Yes?" Professor Umbridge asks. She may sound sweet, but you know better. 

"Well, actually, I wanted to let you know that Harry Potter is my friend and he doesn't tell lies and I believe every word he says. So if he says the Dark Lord has returned, then I believe the Dark Lord has returned!" you say proudly. 

"And this is your final answer?" she asks with an evil smile. 

"Yes." 

You are sentenced to detention: 

****

Because of your loyalty to Harry, Hermione asks you to join her and several other classmates, including Seamus Finnigan, in Dumbledore's Army. Of course you say yes.

Harry teaches you all soft of Defence Against the Dark Arts magic and you are even able to conjure up your very own patronus charm!