Party Night At The Club

Katniss P.O.V                                                                                                 Someone comes and sits across from me. I sigh and put my phone down. Of all the people, "Hey Katniss, having fun?" Peeta Mellark asks me. "No my boyfriend is drunk as hell and is dacing with skanks." I say. "Sorry. He sounds like a major dick." Peeta says. "He is!!!" I say and laugh. Peeta laughs too. "I know what'll show him." I think. "Hey Peeta come with me." I say and get up. He follows me to the bar and I get us some drinks. "Here drink this." I say and hand his his. "I'm okay." he says. "Just take the damn drink." I say. He does ad then we both look at each other. I start to giggle and become drunk. "You know you're cute." I say. "Thanks your hot." He tells me. I start to laugh and then kiss him. 'Ohhhhhh I like this.' I think.  Soon enough it turns into a more passionate kiss and I'm rubbing myself all on him. I pull away and take his hand and make him follow me into a room I say on the way in. I slowly reach behind me and unzip my dress. It falls to the ground and i kick it away. Peeta takes off his shirt and throws it on the ground. I give him a sexy smile and I use one finger to beacon him near and as he gets closer he takes off his pants. I give a giggle then reach my hands back and slowly unhook my bra. I grab it's strap and take it off and drop it on the floor. 

I put my finger on my lips and move it around wiping lipstick on it. I go over to Peers and draw on his chest Katniss with a heart around it. Then he takes off his underwear and I feel silly so I take off mine. I push him on the floor and then lay on top of him with my naked body. I smile at him and then reach the light switch and turn it off. I start to miss him just on the cheek then on the lips. Then it becomes more passionate. Before I know it he's got on top of me. I don't know why I love this feeling but I do. Something I'm sure Gale would never give me. I don't care what happens. Gale doesn't own me. But what happened that night is a night I know I won't forget.

Hope you liked the update! I'll be sure to add more soon. Please vote and comment!!! Bye you awesome people.