I'm Coming Home

Katniss P.O.V

I finally pull myself together. I go to the living room and try to find find something to get off my anklet. But I can't. I try to find like some mail with an address but I fail at finding that too. I finally just decide to sit and do noting until Gale comes home. I don't know when he'll be back but I make food at 6:45. It's only a few seconds after I put it on the table, when Gale comes through the door. "Hey Katniss." he says. He comes over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Looks good." He says and sits down. I sit across from him. "Uh.....who said that you can eat?" He says. "Nobody." I say and stand up. "Go clean something." He orders. I do as I'm told so I don't get hit. I scrub and scrub until my hands bleed. I stay up most of the night trying to make it spotless in the house. When I'm finally done I plop down on my bed. I don't even bother with getting in my covers I just fall asleep once my face is on my pillow. 

I am woken up by Gale pounding on my door. "WAKE UP!! You little worthless skank!" He yells at me. I get up and go out. I glare at him as I enter the living room. I sit there on the couch while he takes a shower. I notice that he left his phone on the counter. I causally walk over to it and pick it up. I quickly pound the numbers 9-1-1. I have a quick nerve wracking conversation with the 911 person on the other side. She is very nice and very helpful. She asks for my location and I tell her that my boyfriend kidnapped me. She finds my location and then that's when he shows up. "WHO IN FUCKS NAME ARE YOU TALKING TO!?!?!?" He yells. I start to cry and say nobody. He picks me up and then takes the phone out of my hand. He throws it on the couch and then we get into another argument. "I told you not to call anybody!" he yells. "Gale, you kidnapped me of course I'm going to call someone." I say. "Oh well you are going to get it now." He says. He picks up his phone and then ends the call. 'NO!!! that was my only way to be home.' I think. He leaves and comes back with rope and a pack of cigarettes. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask with fear in my voice. He smacks me hard across my face with suck force that I fall to the ground. He grabs my ankles and drags me to his room. I try desperately to grab the legs of tables and chairs but I slip away. He throws me on his bed and then he ties me to the bed frames laying down on my stomach. He rips my shirt off of me and then he opens the new package of cigarettes. He start to smoke one and then once he's done he presses it to my bare skin. I scream out in pain and then he hits the area that he just burned. I want to hit him back but I can't. He does this for about an hour and my whole back is covered in burns. He gives me one of his shirts and then we walk out to the living room. He pats me on the back and I groan in pain and glare at him. "You did that on purpose." I say. "And you called 9-1-1 on purpose so we are even." He says. "Now make me some food so I can go to school." He says. I go and do what I'm told and then he leaves once he's finished. I sit on the couch and try not to touch my back with anything. I close my eyes to try and stop the pain. I want to take something to make the pain stop a little, but I don' t think he cares about my pain. 

He comes home later and then we sit in silence in the living room. "I hate you Gale and I hope that you know that." I say. He gets up and then slaps me across my face. "I don't care what you do to me anymore Gale." I say. He grabs me by the scalp and then slams my head into the coffee table. The glass breaks and I lay on the floor covered in glass. I then fumble around and try to find a sharp piece of glass. I find one and then I hold it out in front of me. "Let me go, I'm not your slave." I say. "No I'm never letting you go. You're mine Katniss." He says. Then outside there is a voice. It's Peeta. "Gale let Katniss go! You can't take her away from her friends and family. Please Gale." he says. He takes my hand and then takes me to his room. He takes a gun out from the nightstand and then takes me to the window. I get zapped repetitively. He holds the gun to my head. He opens the window so that he can talk to the cops. Peeta and I look into eachothers eyes with fear stricken in mine. He mouths 'I love you.' and I do it back. He doesn't negotiate with the cops. He takes me to the kitchen and tells me to give him his foot. He does something to my anklet and them he tells me to run into the woods. He opens the door and tells me to go. I open the lock on the fence and then I run. I run away far away from him. I stop running for a moment and turn back. I sneek around the side and try to get Peeta's attention. He sees me and then comes over to me. He hugs me and he doesn't let go. "I've missed you." He whispers in my ear. "I have to." I say back. He lets me go and then we kiss. Peeta takes me to the front and then he carries me to the ambulance. I know that Gale got away but I'm sure that he doesn't know that I'm with Peeta. The ride is long to the hospital again so I'm guessing I'm in a totally different town. 

They tend to me back and then I go home. Prim is waiting for me. She runs up to me and hugs me. "Katniss!" She sobs. "Oh little duck." I say. I kiss the top of her head. I let her go. "Katniss where were you? It's been a week." She says. 'A week? So that's how long he kept me.' I think. "I don't know Prim." I say. I can't tell her that Gale kidnapped me because she would have a panic attack. "Well the only thing that matters is that you're okay." She says. I smile and hug her and hold onto her tight. "I love you Katniss. Please don't leave me." She says. "I love you too Prim. I won't leave you just yet." I say. 

Peeta holds me in his strong arms as we lay in my bed. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says. I prop myself and give him a kiss. I then lay my arm on his and his other arms wraps around me. I then turn the other way and get some sleep after a long stressful, scary, day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nightmare~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Gale and I are arguing as usual but this time I'm holding our newborn baby boy who is crying his lungs out. "Well I told you to forget school and just live and work here!" He yells. "And I told you that isn't going to happen!" I yell back. I set our baby down in his highchair. "You know something? Your a stubborn bitch." He says. "And you're a dick with no sense in how to treat a woman!" I say and turn away from him. He forcefully grabs my shoulder and shakes me while he continues to yell. "Don't you dare look away from me when I'm talking to you! You hear?" He says and slaps me. I start to then cry. "Oh my god!! Don't fuckin cry you weak bitch!!" He yells. "I can do whatever the fuck I want!" I scream at him. He then grabs a knife out of the knife block and threatens me. "Do your fuckin worst." I scream at him. He then stabs me right in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Nightmare~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up screaming and crying. "NOOOOO!!!!! GALE PLEASE NO!!!!" I scream and cover my eyes and try to make the nightmare to stop coming. "Katniss shhhhh. Gale isn't here. He can't hurt you. I'm here. Nobody will hurt you." Peeta says and tries to comfort me. He pulls me in close. I hold onto him and cry into his chest. "It was so real." I cry. "I know baby but it's not." He reasures me. I cry for a while but then the dream gets out of my head and I can go back to sleep and try to survive my night filled with horror. 

Hello fellow Wattpaders!! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!! Please vote and comment and let me know what you likes or didn't. I am open ears to suggestions. Anyways, I'll update soon, so be ready! Bye awesome people who read my story!! -zeffie

Word count is 1609