The Ocean Is Nice With You

Katniss P.O.V

The gentle breeze and the sounds of the ocean wake me up. Peeta must've opened the windows. He's not here in my room. 'Must've gone to his room.' I think. I change out of my nightgown and put on some booty shorts and a tank top. Clove and Jo are up but nobody else is. 'Guess everyone is still asleep.' I think. I make us some coffee and we go sip our coffee on the patio. The sea is so nice. I think I'll take Peeta shell collecting later. Everyone comes out and we enjoy our morning coffee. "We should head to the resort and get breakfast." I say. Everyone agrees and we all head to the resort. Breakfast is French toast and eggs and sausage. It's really good. The french toast is smothered with berries and powdered sugar. It's way good!

 Once we finish we go back to the house. I change into a light airy dress and then I take Peeta for a walk on the beach and we look for shells. We hold hands and talk as we walk. "This is nice. Just some me and you time." Peeta says. "Yeah I like it when it's just you and me." I say. We stop for a moment and then we kiss. I smile as we pull away. A shell catches my eye. "Oh Peeta look!! A shell." I say. I bend down and pick it up then place it in my shell bag. "1 down about 90 left to go." I say. Peeta rolls his eyes. "What? I want quite a bit of shells." I say. He laughs a little bit and we continue to walk down the beach. I find about only 40 more shells but that is fine. I've got so much verity. I have sand dollars, and 1 giant starfish and a bunch of others and some pretty rocks too. Peeta finds some too but I don't think that he's going to display them when he gets home. I think he is going to make a necklace with them. We go back to the house and everyone is eager to see mine and Peeta's findings. The girls love my starfish and my sand dollars. I give them each one and Finnick and Peeta too. The rest of our chill day is way nice. 

Annie and Finnick leave to go dancing up at the resort. The rest of us stay and play Uno. Jo wins the first game but I win the second game. We play until we all get bored of the game. We watch TV instead. I sit on Peeta's lap and he wraps his arms around me. After watching TV for a while, I start to get a headache . I hold my head in pain and then get up and go to my room. I think that I just need a mid day nap is all. But my mid day nap doesn't help a bit. I don't get any sleep because I start to feel nauseous. Now I know that it wasn't lack of sleep it was the food. 'Oh well.' I think. I hold my stomach in pain. There's a knock on my door. "Hey Kat we're going to lunch. You coming?" Peeta asks. "No." I say and lay on my stomach. He comes in and sits on my bed next to me. "What's wrong? Why aren't you coming?" Peeta asks. "Well I have a spliting headache and my stomach hurts so bad." I say. "Do you want me to get you something to make some of the pain go away?" He asks. "No, it'll pass. I'm okay." I say. "Okay but if you need something let me know okay?" he says. "Okay." I say and take my face out of my pillow. He gives me a kiss and then leaves with my friends. 

I've now had to deal with 8 hours of this!! What the actual fuck?? What's wrong with me? I try to sleep but I can't. I've felt this way all day and it wont go away. Clove comes in and checks on me a little later. "Are you sure it's not cramps?" She asks . "Oh Clove I know when I have cramps and this is not what they feel like. Cramps feel like someone is pulling on me and then stabbing me with a knife."  I say. "Well yeah that is true." She says. "I honestly think it's just food poisoning and a headache." I say. "Well whatever it is I hope you get better soon. We're going jet skiing tomorrow and it won't be fun without you." she says. "I'm sure it'll be fine whether or not if I'm there or not." I say. "Well get better okay." she says. She gives me a hug and then leaves me alone. I try to get some sleep and to my surprise it finds me fairly fast. 

~Nightmare~

"Better run faster Katniss!" Gale calls to me from behind. I'm running in the woods and I'm bruised and scratched up. He's got a knife and I think he wants to end me.  We got into a fight and I stormed out and now he's all upset with me and wants to kill me. I run but I fall into a ditch. I stumble to get up and away from him. I get up but I fall down in pain. "Damn, I must've twisted my ankle." I say. I slide myself up out of the ditch and start to limp since now I can't walk. I stop for a moment to catch my breath and look at my foot. It's getting all swollen and it hurts like crazy. I hear someone coming so I get back up and limp away. The person is getting closer. I try to limp away more quickly. The person is getting even closer. I keep trying to limp away but then I just don't care anymore. I put all pressure on my foot and try to run away. But I'm overcome with so much pain so I stop. Gale gets me and grabs me by my wrists and starts to shake me and yell at me. "DON'T YOU EVER STORM OUT ON ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!" he yells. "NEVER!! I'll come and go as I please and do whatever the hell I want!" I yell at him. He pulls out his knife and stabs me in the gut. I fall on my knees and then I'm on the ground.  My vision is all blurred and I start to fade away. The last thing I see is him walking away from me.

~End of Nightmare~

I shoot up in my bed, clinging to my sheets. I start to scream, screams of fear and then everyone comes into my room. I start to cry. "Katniss are you okay?" Madge asks. "No!!"I cry. I hide my face in my hands. "Katniss it's okay. "You're safe here with us." Clove says. She hugs me and I hug her back tight. Peeta comes over and hugs me. "It's okay. You're okay babe. I'm here, you're safe." he says. My friends give us some alone time so he can calm be down. "Peeta it was so real, like it was or is still going to happen." I say with tears. "I know, I know baby but it's not. Gale is in prison Katniss, he's not going to hurt you." he says. "Shh, try to go to sleep, okay?" he says. "I can't. I'm too afraid." I say. "Oh Kat just try."  he says. "Will you stay with me?" I ask. "Yes. Yes of course. Always." he says. He holds me close under my covers. I want to sleep but I'm too scarred to close my eyes and being bombarded with nightmares. Slowly my eyes shut and I drift to sleep. 

Hello everyone!!! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter very very much!! I enjoyed so much writing it and I hope that you loved this chapter!! Please vote and comment bellow and just message me with any questions okay??Oh and listen to the song up above!! It is a really good song for her and Peeta I think. What do you guys think after listening it? Let me know bellow in the comments okay?Bye guys!!! lots of love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 zeffie 

Word count is 1365