Finding Her

Peeta's P.O.V

Katniss goes her way and I go mine. I wish that people would lay off her. Her life isn't the best and she doesn't need everywhere she goes to be hell for her. The bell rings and and I sit in my seat. Chemistry is sorta boring today and so are the next few classes too. But lunch is soon and then I can see Katniss and our friends.
~Time skip; Lunch~
I get into the cafeteria and see my friends. I don't see Katniss which is sorta surprising. "Hey guys, you seen Katniss?" I ask. Everyone shakes their heads no. "We have 3rd period together but she never showed up." Annie says. "And the only other time I saw her was this morning." Delly says. "Maybe she just went home?" Madge suggests. "Maybe. I'll just call her." I say. I take out my phone and and dial Katniss's number. It rings and rings and rings but she never picks up. "She didn't pick up." I say. "Don't worry Peeta she'll call you back." Clove says. "Yeah I guess." I say. I try to ignore that fact that Katniss isn't their but it's sorta hard too. So I just act like I'm not worried. I'll see if she went home after school.
~
School ends and I get in my car and go over to her house. I get out and knock on the door. Her mother opens the door. "Oh hi Peeta!" She says with a smile. "Hello Mrs. Everdeen uh is Katniss here?" I ask. "No she isn't. I thought she was with you." She says. "She was this morning but I haven't seen her since." I explain. "Have you tried calling her?" She asks. "Yeah and texted her like a million times." I say. "Well I don't think she's been here. I've been here all day and she hasn't been here." She says. "I'll keep trying to call her." I say. "If she doesn't come home please let my know." I say. "Of course." Mrs. Everdeen says. I say bye and then head my car. All the way home I can't stop thinking of Katniss. Where is she? What is she doing? Is she okay? Is our baby okay? So many questions run wild inside and of me. I get home and go in my house. "Hey sweetie!" My mom says. "He ma." I say. I head to my room and lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. 'So if she's not home and she wasn't at school for the rest of the day then where is she?' I ask myself. I hear a notification and I bolt up and open my phone. Sadly I wasn't from Katniss. Just a stupid game notification. I go into our group chat.
M:
A:
F:
D:
J:
C:
K:
P:

Peeta: hey guys still no word from Katniss?
Madge: no
Finnick: no sorry
Delly: sorry Peeta, I haven't
Annie: I haven't
Jo: nope
Clove: no
Delly: was she at her house?
Peeta: no she wasn't
Clove: she wasn't?!!!?
Jo: then where is she??
Madge: I hope she's okay.
Peeta: do you think she just went out by herself?
Clove: I doubt it. She always with you or us.
Annie: she maybe could. But wouldn't she have told us or you?
Jo: she would've. I think something is up.
Peeta: but who would hurt Katniss she's-- oh God
Clove: Peeta you don't think?
Peeta: it has to be him.
Peeta: guys you've got to help me find her before he kills her! I have to go!
I put my phone in my pocket and rush out of my room. "Peeta where are you going?" My mom asks. "No time mom. I have to go!" I say and rush out he door. I have to tell Mrs. Everdeen.

Hello guys!!! Zeffie here! ☺️ I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the newly updated book of mine called SOS! I thought that it would be nice to do a chapter from Peeta's point of view since I don't really do that much. I hope you liked it. Sorry for leaving on sorta a cliffhanger. I have to work on the next chapter. But it should be up soon so don't fret! Please vote and comment! Give me some feedback please! I want to know how I can improve in anyway. Lots of love and hugs!! Zeffie ❤️❤️❤️❤️