Trying To Make It Through The Day

Next Day; Sunday

Prim's P.O.V

I asked my aunt to take me to the store so I can get Katniss her.....thing. I don't want to believe that she's pregnant. I just can't. She drives me to the local store and we stop to get out. "Would it be okay if i just went in myself?" I ask. "Oh yeah sure Prim. I understand." My aunt says. She digs around in her purse and gives me a 20 dollar bill. Everyone gives me a weird look when they see me with it. I don't plan on having a kid anytime soon since I'm only 14. The man at the register is an older gentlemen and he doesn't care. "Is that all for you little lady?" He asks. "Oh....uh....yeah thanks." I say and hand him the money. He bags it up and then hands it to me with change. "Thanks you!" I say and then I leave the store. I get into my aunt's car and then she takes me to the hospital. "Find what you needed?" she asks. "Oh yeah just fine." I say. "Good." She says and we go to the hospital. 

Katniss P.O.V

I take a deep breath and open the box. My hands are shaking. I read the instructions and the do what it says. I feel my soul leave my body as it is seeing if i'm pregnant. It beeps and I close my eyes. 'Okay Katniss you can do this. Just open your eyes. It'll probably be negative so you've got nothing to worry about.' I tell myself. I open one eye and the the other and then I'm relived. It says negative. Or does that say positive? I can't tell. I look a little bit closer and I was right is says negative. But I'll just double check later. I come out of the bathroom and sit back down in bed. "What did it say?" Prim asks. "Negative. I'm not pregnant." I say. "Omg." She says. Prim braids my hair and un-braids over and over until my aunt comes to get her. I hug her and hug her tight. "I love you Prim." I say. "I love you too best sister ever." she says. I go back to my bathroom and look at it. I'm positive that it can't change. But I guess that my eye sight was bad. What it actually said is positive. Positive. +. How am I going to tell Peeta? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 5 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Clove's P.O.V

Ugh I frickin hate school. I know we're only 2 terms in but I'm so done. Glimmer still hates me and I hate her back. "So Clove, coming to our study group tonight?" Glimmer asks me as we eat at our lunch table. "I don't know, probably not. But thanks for the offer though." I say. "What you going to go see your lame cousin who can't get her shit together?" Glimmer asks. "Yes I am and she's has a lot on her plate right now so just give Katniss a break okay?" I say. Everyone laughs at me for standing up for Katniss but I'll do whatever it takes for her. I let out s frustrated grunt and go throw away my food. I go to 7th period and Glimmer comes to sit next to me. "Hey Clove I'm sorry. I was just acting for them but I really don't hate Katniss." Glimmer says. "Okay." I say. "Still friends?" She asks me. I give her a hug and say, "Of course." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Katniss P.O.V

I've just got the news that I can go back home. I've been recovering well enough so they are letting me go. I just have to take it easy for a while. My aunt helps me out of the hospital and then into her car. The fresh air is so nice. "How nice is it that the hospital let you out?" She asks me. "Way nice." I say. I can now walk on my foot with an aid of an ankle brace and I have a wrist brace. We start to drive to my house when I get a notification on my phone. 

Gale: Hey babe, meet me in the park close to your house. 

Oh god I totally forgot about Gale. "Hey aunt Kayci could you drop me off at the park close to my house my friend want to meet me there." I ask. "Of course Katniss." She says with a smile and then she takes me to the park. She gives me a hug. "Now if you or Prim need anything just call or tell Clove okay? Love ya!" she says. "Okay I will." I say and get out of her car. She drives off and then I go to Gale. He is up against a tree smoking a cigarette. He throws it on the ground and comes up to me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry that I hurt you babe." he says. I don't know what to say. I feel like he actually means it. His hug becomes more tight and it's hard to breathe. "I figured out what you did with Peeta. If you ever do that again I'll put you in a morgue." He threatens. He lets go of me and I fall to the ground. He helps me up and then drives me to my house. "I'll be back whenever okay?" He says. Then before I can answer he zooms off in his black corvette. I go inside and find that nothing has changed. Same carpet. Same walls. Same bedrooms and other rooms. I go to my room and plop down on my bed. I stare at the ceiling and then lay my face in my pillow. "Uhggggggggggggggg!" I say into my pillow. I hate him so much. He has only caused me so much pain and misery. The only people who care is my family and friends and Peeta. Peeta. I need to call him and tell him that I'm out. We have a long conversation and then we agree to meet at 7 at my house so he can take me out. Hey maybe this day wasn't so bad after all. 

HELLO everyone who just read this chapter of my book! I hope that you enjoyed and let me know what to change or add. I am looking for some ideas btw. Any who please vote and comment below and yeah i hoped you enjoyed. I'll update like all this upcoming week. Bye guys!!! Zeffie

Word count is 1041