A Happy But Not So Happy Day

Clove P.O.V 

Cato and I are laughing and splashing each other. I go over to Katniss and talk to her. "Hey Kat." She says." I notice that she is holding her side for some reason. "What's up." I ask. She takes her hand off of her side and it's all bloody. "Oh my god Katniss are you okay." I ask. She shakes her head no. I grab her hand and start to take her to Glimmer's house but she passes out.

 'Oh my gosh what to I do????' I ask myself. I don't want to leave her but I need to tell someone. "Glimmer!!!" I yell. "Coming!" She says. She comes over to me and then she helps me. She gets all of her and my friends to help. "Someone call 9-1-1!" Cashmere says. "Just did." Gloss says. "Well what do we until they come??" I ask. Glimmer has an idea. She runs and gets a towel and then wraps it around her side tightly. The ambulance comes and takes her to the hospital. The party is basically dead now. Everyone sticks around and tries to figure out what happen. But honestly none of us know what happened to her. "Well whoever did it to her I'm glad that they did. She was kinda killing my party." Glimmer says. Anger rises in me and then I let it all out. I slap Glimmer across her pretty little face and then start to beat on her. "Clove stop!!!" Everyone yells. "No!!! Not until she takes back all the shit she ever said about Katniss!'" I yell. They have to pull me off of her so I'll stop. But I still fight to get in one last punch. Cato and Gloss pull me away and Cashmere and Marvel pull her away from me. "How dare you Clove!!! Consider yourself out!!! And i'll never be your best friend ever again!!!" She yells at me as the drag me to my car. "WELL I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYWAYS!!!!! AND LEAVE MY COUSIN ALONE!!!" I yell at her.

 Cato drives me home. He gives me a kiss and then I head inside my house. I take off my wet costume and then lay in bed. I ponder about my recent actions. Beating up Glimmer, leaving Glimmers ur....being kicked out of Glimmers posse, but honestly I don't care about them anymore. I look at the time and it's 2:46 am. I'll go see Katniss in the morning before school tomorrow. See if she's alright. I sure hope that she is. I'd be sad if anything happened to her. I love her. PRIM!!!!! OMG I forgot!! I race down the stairs and to my garage and get into my car. I drive to their house and then quietly open the door. I go to her room and find her asleep. 'Oh thank god.' I think. I decide to spend the night over just in case she needs anything or anything bad happens. 

Katniss P.O.V.

I wake up and I'm in the hospital again. "Go figures." I say. I cross my arms but I move my hand away quickly. I move my robe away and I see that I'm all patched up. I move back the robe and then lay there in bed and just do nothing so I don't cause myself any pain. Nurses come in and check in me for a while until Clove comes to visit me. Then they leave us be. "Hey Katniss." She says. "Hi." I say. "How do you feel?" she ask me. I just shrug my shoulders. "I could feel like way better but some things just happen to people." I say. "I know." She says. She gives me a hug. "I wish that I could stop Gale from hurting you." she says. "He still will and would. No matter what." I say. "Hey could you call Peeta and let him know that i'm here?" I ask her. "Of course." She says. She steps out to make the call and then once she's done she comes back in. "I called and he said that he's coming." she says. "thanks." I say. "Well I have to get back to school. If my mom finds out that I skipped school then she'll flip!" She says. I chuckle. She gives me  hug bye and then heads out. Peeta the bursts in a few moments later. "Katniss." He says. "Peeta!" I cry. He comes up to me and holds me gently and I cry. "I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you!! And that you had to find me here and hurt!!" I sob. "Wait your hurt?" He asks. I move my robe and show him the patched part of my side. "Was it Gale?" He asks. "Yeah." I say quietly. "I'ts okay babe. Don't worry I'm here." He says and pulls me in close.

 Suddenly Gale burst in and when he sees Peeta and I hugging I know that isn't good. "Who the fuck is this?" He yells. "Nobody Gale he was just leaving." I say. Peeta gives me a long kiss and then leaves. I kinda blush when he does. Gale stops Peeta from leaving. "Look boy that girl over there? She's mine." He says. "Okay." Peeta says. He leaves and then it's just Gale and I. "What the fuck was that?" Gale asks me. "Nothing we're just friends." I say. "Uh huh and friends do what you just did?" He says. "No." I say. "Exactly." He says. The nurse comes in and says that I have to go do something for a moment. Gale leaves and then she takes me away. We go the the ultra sound room and she lays me down on a bed and she hooks me up to the monitor. She put some sort of jelly goop thing on my stomach and it's really really cold. She does some other things and then my small baby appears on the screen. "Oh my god." I say. She smiles at my remark. 'I can't wait to have you.' I think. She leaves for a moment and then comes back with a little picture. My baby is so little and cute. When I go into my room Gale is waiting for me. I hide the picture behind my back. "Where were you?" He asks. "I.....Uh.....had to talk to the doctor. " I lie. "Then what's behind your back." He asks. "Nothing."I say. "Show me then." He says and folds his arms. I'm so scarred to show him. What will he say? What is he gonna do to me? I take the picture from behind me and hand it to him. "YOU ARE PREGNANT!!??!" he asks furiously. "Yes." I say rather quietly. "With who??? That guy?" He asks. "Yes Gale with Peeta." I say. He comes up to me and slaps me across my face. "You don't scare me Gale." I say and spit in his face. He then goes for my throat. 

Sorry another clifhanger. kinda like hunger games mockingjay part 1. Sorry sorry for spoilers for the hunger games. but you should know already what happens in hunger games. but anyways i hope that you enjoyed and please vote and comment and let me know what to add. Bye guys <3 zeffie!!