Is It Over Yet?

Katniss's P.O.V

"How are you out so soon?" I ask and step back and hit the wall. "Oh I have my ways Katniss." he says. "Now, the fun can begin." he says. He must see the fear in my eyes because he never smiles. He slams me against the wall and then puts duct tape over my mouth. He grabs me by the hair and throws me into a cage. I take off the tape. Gale comes in and he starts to beat on me. I fear for the life of not only me but Peeta and I's baby. But if it tell him he may not go easy on me. I just cry as he punches me and kicks me. He pulls out a knife and cuts my leg. I scream in pain. "Gale Stop!!!!!" I cry. He doesn't. He then jumps on my cut leg and I feel my leg hurt way worse than it did. I scream out in pain. It hurts so bad. He leaves me alone, for now. He goes upstairs and leaves me me alone in the cold basement. I try not to move my leg since even the slightest movement hurts. I take my flannel from my waist and try to stop the bleeding from my leg.

 I lay down on the cold floor and cry. I don't know what else to do. I hear the door open to the basement so i sit up and pull myself together. It's the same girl from before. "What do you want?" I ask. "To help is all. Listen I'm getting you out of here but you have to do as I-" We both turn our heads to the noise of the basement door opening. Gale is coming back. She opens the door and then slaps me. "Shut up and stop crying!!!" She yells. Then she beats me up. Gale is standing there just watching me and smiling. After a while Gale says enough. She stops and then leaves. She looks back at me before she goes upstairs. "You can go now." Gale says. She leaves. Gale come in the cage and he has a rope and a box of matches. I try to slide myself away but he gets me. I ties me up and takes off my shirt and I'm left in my bra. He strikes the matches and then puts them on my back. I scream out in pain. Tears fall to the cement floor and I scream and cry the whole time he does this. 

Unknown P.O.V

All the way upstairs I can hear Katniss scream and cry in pain. She sound like she is so much pain. I feel bad for beating her up. She doesn't deserve her. I should've grabbed her and took her away from these guys and taken her to safety. Gale yells awful things at her and she just cries. I have to end this. This is enough. I get up and go downstairs. Gale has her tied up to the walls of the cage and is burning her. "Gale Stop." I say firmly. He stops for a moment and then looks at me. "What did you say?" He asks. "Stop it Gale. That's enough." I say. He gets up and comes to me. We're face to face. "I'd say you want to join her." he says. I shrug my shoulders. "Sure why not. You can't hurt me Gale." I say. "Oh? You don't think so Cressida?" he asks. I don't answer him. He makes me take off my shirt and I'm left in my bra like Katniss.

 He shoves me into the cage with her. "Ill be back later. Have a goodnight girls." he says. He goes upstairs and I'm left with Katniss. I go over to her and untie her. "Why did you do that?" she asks. "Because i just can't sit by and listen and watch someone get tortured. You don't deserve this." I say. "Yeah neither does my baby." she says. "You're pregnant?" I ask. "Yep. But Gale won't care." she says. "Now I am definitely getting you out of here." I say. "Thanks, but I don't think we're leaving here." She says. "I'll think of something Katniss." I say. "How do you know my name?" she asks. "Gale told me. I'm Cressida." I say. I try to reach my hand through the small openings to unlock the cage. But I fail to unlock it. "Thanks for trying to save me Cressida." she says. "You're welcome." I say. She gives me a hug and then goes to her side of the cage and goes to sleep. I on the other hand try to get that lock open. I  try all night but then I eventually fall asleep. 

Katniss's P.O.V

There is a banging on the cage door. "Wake up bitches!!" Gale yells at us. I get up and I glare at him. He has a bat in his hands. He comes in and gets the rope. He ties Cressida up and then he makes my stand. I can barley because of my leg. He swings his bat and hit me in the stomach. "Gale don't!" I say breathlessly. He hits me all over with the bat. "Gale don't!! Please stop take me instead. Leave her and her baby alone!!"  Cressida begs. I'm on the floor holding my stomach in pain. He looks at me and then he looks back at Cressida. He leaves me be for now and then hits Cressida instead. He stops and then leaves us alone in pain. I slide myself over to Cressida. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah. What about you?" she asks. "I think I'm fine." I say. My stomach hurts so frickin bad! I hope to god that my baby is okay. 

She gives me a smile and I feel a little bit better. Gale comes back and he has a whip. He opens the door and takes Cressida out. He makes her stand up against the wall, back facing him. He whips her and she doesn't even scream. She just takes it. He's crazy if he thinks he'll get a scream out of her, she's tough. Cressida is bleeding very bad. I tell Gale to stop and he does but then he comes to get me. I stand up against the wall and then I brace for the pain. The first strike comes and I scream. The pain is almost aw worse as the bat. He whips me way longer than her and once he is through with me he throws me back into the cage. I land on my pack and groan in pain. I get up and go over to Cressida. "Cressida are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah." she says.  Gale locks the door to the cage and then he leaves. He turns off the light and then we are left in the darkness. "Cressida?" I ask. "Yeah?" she answers. "I just want to go home!!" I cry. She finds me in the darkness and gives me a hug. "I know Katniss, but we'll get out of this together." she says.