I've Had My Wake up. Won't You Wake Up?

Katniss P.O.V.

Trying wasn't enough. I had to do something. But I didn't since I didn't really know what to do. I've been in a coma for almost 2 months. I still haven't found a way to wake up. The doctors say that I must not want to come back since I didnt fight. Well, he's wrong. But there isn't anything more I can do.

I'm being taken off of life support today. Everyone I know comes to see me. All my friends, family, extended family. They all say the same things. "Fight." "Come back." and "I love you." All things I want. To love still and come back and fight this. Fight this thing that I've done to me. But I'm running out of time. Time is slipping away. I don't want to die. Now I see it right in front of me and I dontt want it. I don't want to leave. I finally love this life and now I've done the stupidest thing I could've ever done.

I finally got Peeta back, friends again, my sister. All that I've done is finally going to be gone. My heart has sinked to the lowest it could be ever again. I want to tell everyone who comes to see me that I'm sorry. But no matter how much I talk or scream or yell, they'll never know. Never hear my voice. Nevr here my laugh. I've gone. My faith is all but gone too. I'm.......lost. Slowly fading away into oblivion. Katniss Everdeen is now gone.

~

The time has come. I'm leaving Earth. A place where I was loved by many. But also a place I was hated by many as well. I can hear my mom talking to the doctors outside. She's begging them to do more. He says he can't. I know that's true. She comes in crying. She hugs me tight and cries.

"Don't leave me Katniss. Prim and I need you." She cries.

"I'm sorry mom."

"Mrs. Everdeen, I'm sorry but...."

"No!! Please!!! Don't take my daughter away from me. Give her more time!! Please!!" She begs. Tears fall down her face snd they keep coming.

"I'm sorry."

My mother grabs my hand.

"Now is the time Katniss. Please. Please come back!!" She crys. She kisses my forehead. "Please??"

Of course I can't answer her. I want to come back, but it's too late. She leavs distraught. I can see the doctor's don't want to do this. But they know it's time. I know it's time. They flip the switch on the machine that's keeping me alive. The line goes flat. Katniss Everdeen is now dead. Everything around me fades slowly. The light that you see whenyou die comes. Heaven seems so nice and beautiful. Maybe this is where I'm supposed to be. Maybe this where I need to be.

Finally now.........I'm saved.

The end