My New-Found Bestie

Clove's P.O.V

We go in my house and I take her to my room. I set up an air mattress for her and then I turn out the lights. I text on my phone for a while until I fall asleep. 

Babe: Hey Clove, Glimmer tells me that Katniss got hurt.                                                                                   Clovie: Yeah why? It's not like you care or anything.                                                                                              Babe: Well I care then. Yeah i care.                                                                                                                                Clovie: Well it's just I know she's my cousin and then gale and then them hateing her and uh...Idk.                                                                                                                                                                                      Babe: Don't worry Clove, it'll all be alright.                                                                                                               Clovie: Oh thanks babe. That gives me some hope.                                                                                               Babe: Well i try to give out hope sometimes.  Hey do you want to go out some time?                            Clovie: Yeah sure about 8 tomorrow?                                                                                                                           Babe: Yeah pick you up then.  Love you  <3                                                                                                              Clovie: <3 u too!!

I put away my phone and set it on my nightstand. I get up to go and see if Prim is asleep or not. She is so now I can go to sleep. I think that I may turn over a new leaf and start being nice to my cousin. No I don't think, I promise that I'm going to make a change. To always be there for her. And I don't care what Glimmer and her posse says. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Katniss P.O.V

I hear my monitor beeping. I have a breathing mask on my face and an I.V. in my hand. My head is wrapped up and so is my thigh and side. I can only open one eye since I have a black eye. I have a cast on my ankle and arm. I look around and see that I have a bunch of balloons and flowers and some cards. One card reads, "Hey Katniss! I'm sorry that I was never your friend. I hope that you get better soon so that we can get the chance to be friends. Get well okay? <3 Clove." Wow I never knew that she cared about me. My door opens and a doctor comes in. "Hello Miss Everdeen, I'm Doctor Cinna. I'm here to help." He says. He shakes my hand and I smile. "Do you know how long I have to stay here?" I ask him. "Between 4-8 weeks." He tells me. "So two months?"I ask. "Yes two months." He says and heads for the door. "Just let the nurse know if you need to talk to me okay." He says as the door closes. "Okay." I say. I lay back down and stare at the ceiling. This will be the most boring two months ever. 

My family comes and visits me for a while later on in the day. "So Katniss how long until you come home?"Prim asks. "Um.... 2 months." I say. "Well just take as long as you need to heal." My aunt says. "But don't worry Prim it's going to be okay." I say. She nods and then she hugs me.  "Well I hope you get better." Clove says. "Thanks." I say. I hug her and then they leave. I'm glad that we're friends now. 

Hello everyone I hope that you enjoyed this update and please comment in the comment box and let me know what you think. Please vote and share. Also give me some feedback on this story. Anyways bye!! I'll update soon again. :) Zeffie

Word count is 568