Love Is Real

(((A.N. I suggest listening to the song I Wouldn't Mind by He Is we before reading this chapter okay?? I just feel that is goes good with this chapter and the whole relationship. Link up above.)))

Katniss P.O.V

I wake to the smell of food. 'Oh my god I haven't eaten in so long.' I think. I put on my boot slippers and then go out to my kitchen. Peeta is at the stove making me breakfast. He gives me a kiss on my cheek and I sit at out bar watching him cook. He comes over to me with a plate of food and a cup of juice in his other hand. "Here you go." He says. "Thanks." I say with a smile. I raise the fork to my mouth but i don't put it in my mouth. I just can't. I've lost the will to eat. And do anything really. I break down and start to cry. "Peeta I can't do anything anymore!" I cry. "It's okay Katniss. I know that you've had a hard week. But you have to eat something. For me please and our baby." He pleads. I wipe away tears and attempt to eat a little bit. I do but now hardly anything. I get up and lay down on the couch in my living room. Peeta places a blanket on me. He kisses my forehead and then sits at the other end of the couch. He is there for me when and if I wake up with nightmares. I wake from a dream and find that he has gone to sleep too. I snuggle up with him and we both sleep the whole day. 

The front door opening wakes me up. Prim comes in and she sees me awake. "Hey Katniss." she says. "Hi Prim." I say. "Anything good happen at school?" I ask her and stretch. "No not really. But I passed a test." She says. "Well good little duck." I say and get up to hug her. She heads to her room and I go to mine real quick. I look at myself in the mirror and I look really skinny. And not in a good way. I need something in me but I can't get it in me. I guess that my body is in Starvation Mode again. It's not healthy for me or my baby. I go the the bathroom and step on the scale. I'm scarred to see how much I weigh. I'm waayyy under weight. I go out and find Prim has got Peeta to pet that awful cat. "Peeta can I talk to you? Alone?" I ask. "Yeah of course." He says. I take him to the end of my hallway and talk to him. "Well i just weighed myself and I'm.......super under weight. I need you to help me eat again cause I need it and out baby does too." I say. "I'll help you always." He says. He gives me a hug and then we go back to the living room. 

Prim leaves a little later and then we are alone so we just deiced to just lay on my bed and  talk to each other. "Katninss you never tell me about you. I want to know you better." He says. "Well I'm 17 and my favorite color is mint green and I love you and Prim and all of our friends and I enjoy hunting." I say. "And that is all that you really need to know about me." He laughs a little to himself. "Okay those are  just the typical answers. Tell me some of the deep stuff." He says. "The deep stuff. Uh okay. When I was little when my dad was alive and my mom we went to the Bahamas. It was way pretty and fun." I say. "Whoa! I've always wanted to go there." He says. I smile to myself. "So what about you? Tell me the deep stuff." I say. "Okay. Once I went to this place I don't know where but it was amazing. Imagine a giant lake and one single tree in the whole place. And the hills, at sunset the place lights up." He says. I look at him and try to imagine the place. "It seems beautiful Peeta." I say. "It is." He says. We lean in and kiss. I feel a warm good feeling inside when we kiss. 'You picked well Everdeen.' I think. We pull away and then we just look into eachothers eyes. "I love you so much Katniss. I'm glad that I have you two." He says. "I'm glad I have you too." I say. 

Hello Peeps!!! sorry for the short chapter but I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!! I felt that it was a very cutsie EVERLARK chapter. I love it!! Anyways please vote and comment bellow and please share my story. But you don't have to do the last thing. I don't care. But I love ya all and thanks for reading!! BYE!! -zeffie

Word count is 839