09 | Liam

09 - lazy day and lasagna

"So wait, you're telling me you've never been to a baseball game, ever?" Liam asked, looking at the man.

The brunette was currently seated on Zayn's comfortable couch in his art studio, watching the man work on a canvas in front of her. She was snuggled up in one of his overly sized sweater and a pair of dark sweats, her hair tied up in two buns after washing them.

The two have been spending the whole day together, just having a lazy day. They were having a little paint fight in Zayn's studio, thus their clothes getting very dirty, so the lad lend Liam some clothes, which she very much enjoyed having on. She couldn't help but inhale the scent of his every now and then, loving the smell of lavender and smoke all mixed together.

"Nope, never" Zayn chuckled softly, leaning himself back against his desk chair. "Never been a big fan of sports anyways."

He glanced up at her before looking down at his sketchbook he had on his lap, sketching her once again.

"Oh my god, you're missing out man" Liam laughed softly and grabbed a few grapes from the fruit bowl beside the couch, eating one.

"You really are into sports, aren't you?" Zayn smiled and looked back at her, tilting his head.

The brunette hummed and nodded her head gently. "Course. I was raised by a professional soccer player, so duh" She giggled, eating another grape.

Zayn rolled his eyes fondly at her and smiled softly. "So you're kind of a tomboy?" He teased, grinning.

"Do I look like I dress like a guy to you?" Liam asked and noticed his eyes scanning her.

She narrowed her eyebrows and looked down at herself. "Oh wait, nevermind" She blushed when she heard him laugh softly at her.

"Don't laugh at me!" Liam exclaimed with a pout, throwing a grape at him.

"Oi! Not cool" Zayn huffed as the grape hit his face, sending her a playful glare. Liam stuck her tongue out at him and threw another one, hitting his naked chest.

Zayn rose a brow at her, tilting his head a little. "You did not just do that"

"Oh but I did" Liam grinned cheekily. "Whatcha gonna do about it?"

"A lot" Zayn closed the sketchbook and placed it aside, alone with his pencil before slowly standing up.

Liam watched him intently, tilting her head. She grabbed more grapes and started throwing them at him, squealing when Zayn walked towards her, trying to dodge the small fruit.

"No no, Zayn!" Liam whined when Zayn dropped himself on top of her, huffing at the heavy weight. "How can you be so heavy?"

"My mother fed me a lot when I was a child" Zayn grinned and pushed himself up, looking down at her. "I can feel that" She scrunched up her nose at him, looking up.

Their eyes locked. Chocolate meeting Amber. "I like your eyes" They both said at the same time, laughing softly together. "We'd honestly make cute couple" Liam giggled and wrapped her arms slowly around his neck, tangling her fingers in his dark locks.

"We would" Zayn chuckled softly and smiled down at her, scanning her features. "God, you're breathtakingly beautiful" He blurted out, Liam looking up at him and blushed.