24 | Zayn

24 - Meeting Spirit and Hope

Zayn woke up to the feeling of something crawling up his chest, making him scrunch up his nose a little and shift. His eyes soon fluttered opened, blinking a few times to get his vision clearer. He looked down at himself and flinched a little in surprise when he spotted a small mouse sniffing around on him.

He chuckled softly at that and picked the small animal up, putting him away. The mouse made a small peep before running towards the hay stacks and disappearing in them.

Zayn then turned around to face Liam, who was sleeping peacefully beside him, her head resting on his chest and her palm placed on his stomach.

He smiled softly and pulled the rug they found last night over their still naked bodies, kissing her forehead softly. That made the brunette shift and release a soft noise, her nails suddenly gently digging into the man's chest.

She slowly opened her eyes and rubbing at them before looking up at Zayn. "Good morning sunshine" He chuckled softly, rubbing her arm gently.

Liam just groaned and buried her face in his side. "What time is it?" She mumbled against his skin, running her hand down his chest.

"It's." Zayn grabbed his phone out of his jeans that were laying beside him, tuning it on to check the time. "Six thirty am" He put his phone back and looked back at the girl who sighed. He watched her slowly push herself up, her hair a tangling mess with strands of hay being everywhere.

"Even with hay in your hair, you look beautiful" The man said with a smile, Liam looking down at him and snorting. "Yeah right"

"It's true" Zayn grinned and pulled her back down on top of him, the brunette giggling softly at that.

She turned her head, kissing his cheek softly. "Come on, let's get dressed. My mum probably already made some breakfast for the twins" She grabbed her bra from the floor and slowly put it on.

"Can you hook up my bra?" She asked him, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Sure thing babe" Zayn chuckled and hooked the bra up for her, kissing her shoulder softly.

The two soon got dressed, Zayn helping Liam get the hay out of her messy hair so her parents wouldn't get any idea of what they did last night. They headed towards the house, their fingers intertwined and Zayn kept trying to poke the brunettes side.

"Stop it!" Liam squeaked and giggled, slapping his hand away as the two walked inside. The man soon wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up, spinning her around while carrying her into the kitchen.

"Zayn!" Liam laughed softly, hitting his arm and smiling. "That's it baby, say my name or more like scream it" He teased with a cheeky grin, gently biting her skin.

Liam's eyes widened and she glared down at Zayn, slapping his head. "My parents are right in the kitchen, idiot"

"Oh don't worry dear, we already heard you last night, so no worries" The couple both froze when they heard Liam's mother, their eyes wide as they looked at each other. "Oh no"

"Oh yes" David, Liam's father, chuckled deeply from the kitchen, Liam squeezing her eyes shut and burying her face in his neck.

Zayn bit his lip, trying hard not to laugh. "Nothing to be ashamed of honey. Me and your father were the same when we were your age" He couldn't hold back his laughter anymore, slowly carrying Liam into the kitchen.