38 | Zayn

38 - Apologies and make up sêx

It's already been three days since Liam found out and left, Zayn not getting a shut eye once. His eyes were red and puffy from crying , he had bags underneath them and his face was flushed. His mind kept racing, his heart breaking more and more each hour as he thought about how much he fucked up. He's been desperate, leaving text messages and voicemails behind even calling every hotel in Manhattan just to check if she was okay, but of course she wouldn't be in any of them.

"Pez you don't understand, she thinks he's mine." He sniffled as he chewed on his lip, Snowflake and Watson cuddled up in his side.

"We did a father's test. He's one hundred percent Marks kid. You can show her that and tell her you're not the father." Perrie sighed softly on the other line, the man rubbing at his eyes. "I don't know where she is Perrie. She hasn't answered her phone in three days. Three fucking days. Who knows what could've happened." He was freaking out, pulling at his hair as he thought about what could happen.

She was alone out there. With the baby in her stomach, Zayn having a fear something happened. He couldn't lose her, he just couldn't. She meant the world to him, no, she meant the universe to him. He couldn't bare the thought of her being gone some day, he would never survive it honestly. She was just everything.

He sighed softly and rubbed his jaw, thinking about a place that could be near by until he finally got it. The first place they stayed over night from their world trip. The small motel in Ohio. "Perrie, I know where she is." He shot up from his bed and finally stopped the sulking, getting dressed.

Watson and snowflake both watched him from the bed, their heads tilted in confusion. "Really? Where is she?"

"Ohio. It's a long drive but I can do it. I'll call you later." And with that, the man hung up the phone before the woman on the other end could even say something, grabbing his keys and heading out his apartment.

****

The man stepped into the small motel, walking towards the reception. "Hi there, so I was wondering if a certain Liam Payne checked in here three days ago? If so could you tell me her room number? I'm her fiancé and I was arranged to meet her here but she forgot to tell me her room number." He immediately asked before the older woman could even greet him, leaning against the booth and tapping his foot impatiently against the tilted floor.

"I'm not allowed to give out that kind of information."

"Please? Miss," The man checked her name tag. "Grace. It's very important to me."

"I um can check and see if she signed in..." The woman narrowed her eyebrows a little before turning her attention back to the computer, typing something in. "Looks like you're lucky. She signed in a few days ago, like you said. Her room number is one hundred four. It's on the first floor."

Zayn smiled and clasped his hands together. "Thank you so much." He quickly headed towards the stairs, jogging up to the first floor and skipping a few steps to get up faster.

Once he arrived, he pushed the heavy doors open and walked into the fancy looking hallway, heading to Liam's motel room. He bit down his lip nervously and gently knocked on it, looking around.

It was about a minute later when Zayn heard shuffling coming from the other end, the door soon opening to reveal the brunette. Zayn's gaze softened even more as he saw how broken she looked. Her hair was all tangled up, her skin was paler, her eyes red and pûssy, her cheeks tear stained and rosy and her mouth being a little smeared with chocolate fudge ice cream. He still found her beautiful.