39 | Liam

39 - The party and jealousy

"Do I look okay?" The brunette asked her fiancé as she walked out of their bathroom, the man lifting his head up only to smile when he saw his beautiful angel. "You look more than okay Jaan." He said softly and rose up from the bed, walking up to her and kissing her forehead gently.

Liam's cheek flushed a bright pink and she smiled softly up at him, her hand placed on her pushed out stomach. "You sure you want to go out tonight?" Zayn asked her, placing his own hand above hers.

"Yes I'm sure. I'm not going to miss Harry's engagement party just because I'm pregnant. Plus, he promised me cupcakes." The young woman grinned up at her lover and kissed his stubbled chin before pulling away.

Zayn smiled down at her and grabbed her hand, leading her down the stairs once he grabbed her purse. They walked out of their apartment, Liam locking the door behind them before they made their way out of the building.

It took them about thirty minutes to arrive at the party destination, the brunette smiling up at her fiancé as his hand snaked around her waist, pulling her against him as close as possible.

"You want anything to drink baby?" Zayn asked her softly, looking down at the girl as she held her stomach.

"Orange juice would be nice." Liam hummed and nodded her head with a smile, blushing as he pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek. "I'll be right back baby." He said softly before removing his arm, grinning at her as he walked to the bar.

The brunette chuckled softly at that and looked around the ballroom, feeling a little out of place. "Oh my gosh, Liam is that you?" She turned around the minute she heard a familiar high pitched voice, smiling a little when she spotted an old friend. "Victoria, hey." She greeted her, giving her a hug.

"It's been ages." The other woman exclaimed, looking down at Liam's bump. "And look at you, you're expecting."

"I sure am." The young woman chuckled and smiled. "How have you been?"

"Oh I've been fantastic. Still single but I'm always ready to mingle." Victoria chuckled and shook her head at herself, looking around. "So who's the lucky man?"

"He's right over there." Liam grinned and bit her lip, pointing over at Zayn who was squeezing himself through the crowd, careful to now spill the drinks.

"My oh my he looks fine as hell." He heard the other woman say, looking down at her with one eyebrow arched up. Zayn soon joined the women and smiled at his fiancé, handing her her orange juice. "Here you go love." He said and rapped his arm around her waist once she grabbed it.

"And who's this?" He asked, looking over at the other woman. Before Liam could get a word out, Victoria interrupted. "Hi I'm Victoria, but feel free to call me Vicky, I'm an old friend of Liam's." She introduced herself and held her hand out, giving him a slight seductive look.

"Nice to meet you Vicky, I'm Zayn. Liam's fiancé." The man smiled genuinely down at her, grabbing her had and shaking it.

Liam frowned a little a Victoria's look, her body tensing a little with jealousy.

****

Zayn was getting along very well with Victoria, Liam could definitely see that. But what she could also see was how the slût she called her friend was trying to make a move on him, always touching him inappropriately, an the fact that he was so oblivious about it pissed her off.

Her grip around her champagne class filled with only orange juice tightened as she gave the dark haired woman a cold glare. All she wanted to do was rip those extensions off her head and beat the crap out of her.

"Okay I think you should loosen that grip before you break the glass and cut yourself." She jumped at the sudden appearance of Harry's deep voice, quickly turning around to face the tall man.

"Sorry." She mumbled and placed the glass away, sighing. "I just don't get how oblivious Zayn can be. I mean look at her. She's all over him and he's just, seeing nothing. It's making me so mad I just wanna punch both of them."

The curly haired man chuckled and grabbing her hand. "Come on love." He smiled at her and pulled her on the dance floor. The brunette smiled softly up at him and slowly started to dance with him, leaning herself against him.

"So how are things with niall?" She asked softly and swayed around, resting her cheek on his chest. "Things are going great." Harry replied with a find smile upon his lips, humming after. "I'm planning on proposing to him after our trip to Hawaii, make things even more official."

Liam smiled at that and spun as the taller man helped her. "That's great to hear Haz. I'm glad you found someone." She said softly and chuckled as he pulled her back against him.

"How's the baby?" The curly haired man smiled down at her, glancing at her bump. "The baby's great. We're going to wait until the baby's born to see what gender it is." She answered, Harry nodding his head. "Good choice." He chuckled.

Liam smiled and glanced over at Zayn and Victoria, the woman now making a full move on Zayn. "Excuse me please." The brunette cleared her throat and stepped away from Harry, practically storming towards them.

"Zayn?" She asked and tapped her foot against the tilted floor, crossing her arms. "What?" The man chuckled at something Victoria said, his lips pursing into a thin line as he noticed the pissed look on her face.

"We're leaving." Liam said curtly, sending her old friend a glare. "Now." Zayn looked at her confused but nodded his head nonetheless, saying goodbye to the dark haired woman beside him who just waved a little with a small smile.

Liam grabbed Zayn's hand and pulled him out of the crowd, not bothering to say her goodbye's, she was too mad to even care about all that. She noticed Zayn wanting to say something from the corner of her eye, but he decided to just shut up, which Liam thought was a good idea for him.