30 | Zayn

30 - Moving in and finding out

It was late at night. The moon lit up the dark room as the dark haired man looked at the blank canvas before him, his lip trapped between his teeth. His mind was blank. He had no inspiration what so ever. There was just nothing in his head. He did have something, but it's as if it vanished.

He sighed and rubbed at his tired eyes, glancing at the digital clock he recently got. The numbers read 2.15 am. "Baby?" Zayn turned around as he heard his girlfriends sleepy voice, smiling softly.

"Yeah?" He slowly stood up and walked over to the brunette, wrapping his arms around her waist. "What were you doing?" Liam asked and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I was just trying to draw something, but it already vanished as soon as I saw the canvas." The dark haired lad sighed softly, rubbing her back gently. "It's whatever now." He smiled down at the shorter woman, kissing her forehead.

"Are you coming back to bed?" The man chuckled at the hope that was laced in her voice, nodding his head gently. "Yeah babe, come on, we got a big day tomorrow." He picked the twenty three year old up, making her squeal a little in surprise and giggle softly.

"Zaynie." She playfully slapped his chest, smiling softly while snuggling herself into him. "Yes my angel?" The man asked, looking down at her with a fond smile.

"I love you." Liam said, her voice softly and her eyes slowly dropping as she grew tired again.

"I love you too." He kissed the top of her head and carried her back to the bed.

****

"Where do you want this babe?" Zayn asked as he walked into the apartment with one of the boxes, looking over at the brunette who was standing in the kitchen, going through one of the cook books she had stashed in her box while Watson was laying lazily on the couch and watching the hassle from there.

Liam lifted her head and looked over at Zayn. "Oh you can bring that one up to the bedroom." She smiled sweetly at him and turned her attention back to the book, deciding wether she should make a lasagna or pizza tonight.

The man hummed and nodded his head, mumbling a 'yes ma'am' before disappearing up the stairs, snowflake following after her owner. As soon as he reached his, now their, bedroom, he placed the box on the bed, opening it and smiling widely when he saw all the books and comics that were stacked in there.

He grabbed a few and started organizing them in his cupboard, having made two extra shelves for her books and comics. "Zayn?" He turned his head to look at the brunette once he heard her voice.

"Yeah?" He asked and grabbed a stack of her packed comics, tilting his head as he admired them. "Would you mind getting the last box from my room please? It's Watsons stuff and I really need them. His medicine is in there so—" Zayn cut her off my pressing his lips against hers.

"Gotta stop talking so much baby." He chuckled softly and kissed her head after he pulled away. "I'll get the box, and feed him."

"Thank you baby." Liam blushed and giggled, grabbing the stack from his hands.

Zayn smiled and smacked her âss playfully before jogging out of the room and heading down the wooden steps. He whistled softly and stepped into Liam's old apartment.