26 | Zayn

Quick a/n : Just so you know, Zayn definitely wants children with Liam 😂
Oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN 👻hope you have/had a great night❤️

****

26 - Meeting the Malik's

After thanksgiving and getting to know Liam's family better, the couple were on their way to Bradford to finally meet Zayn's family. The young man could tell how excited yet nervous Liam was.

"What if they won't like me?" The brunette asked him quietly as they sat in the plane, Zayn chuckling. "Babe, I assure you they will love you" He grabbed her hands and kissed them gently.

"God, I'm such a klutz when I'm nervous, what if I embarrass myself in front of them? God what if—" Zayn cut her off my pressing his lips against hers, the brunette releasing a quiet and surprised squeak.

"Stop rambling and worrying, they'll love you" he whispered and pulled away, resting his forehead against hers. Liam bit her lip and nodded her head. "Alright" She mumbled and blushed, looking down at their hands.

"Anything that can put your mind off of this babe?" Zayn asked and tugged a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, placing two fingers underneath her chin, slowly lifting it.

"There's something..."

"Oh? And what is that?" Zayn asked, smirking to himself. He already knew what she was going on about. "You know..."

The man hummed, shaking his head. "Sorry baby, but I don't" He grinned when Liam gave him a look.

"You know exactly what I mean" The brunette pouted and huffed, unbuckling herself from her seat. "Well until you know, I'll be in the bathroom" She said and stood up, slowly climbing over him.

Zayn looked up at her and licked his lips slowly, watching as as slowly made her way down the aisle and towards the bathroom, making sure to sway her hips for him.

The man chuckled and smirked, looking around before unbuckling himself and following after her.

****

"Don't worry darling, they will love you" The dark haired lad chuckled at the nervous girl, Liam chewing on her bottom lip.

"I can't help it, I'm so nervous" Zayn turned around once they stepped in front of the front door, placing his hands on her waist and pulling her against him.

The brunette looked up at him and bit her lip, gulping a little. "You'll be amazing baby girl" He told her and leaned down. He was about to kiss her when the door opened, a beautiful young woman standing in front of the couple.

"Big brother!" She exclaimed happily with a huge grin, looking at the two. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"Yes, yes you are and hello Aisha" Zayn smiled at his little sister, wrapping his arm around Liam's waist. "This must be the oh so famous Liam Payne you keep talking about? Hi, the names Aisha" The young woman grinned at the brunette, holding her hand out for her.

"Nice to finally meet you Aisha" Liam chuckled softly and grabbed her hand, shaking it gently. "You are really beautiful"

"Oh why thank you" Aisha smiled and flipped her hair. "Wait, oh god this is so rude of me. Why don't you to come in? Mum would kill me if she knew how long I've been keeping you out here" She giggled and stepped aside for the couple to enter.