18 | Zayn

18 - Double date with Harry styles

"I can't believe we're about to have dinner with the Harry styles" Liam squealed once she stepped out of the taxi after Zayn held the door open for her, her eyes falling on the fancy restaurant.

Zayn chuckled softly at her and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers before paying the taxi driver. "You look absolutely dashing" He said once they walked towards the entrance, looking her up at down.

"And you look absolutely handsome" Liam hummed and fixed the color of his suit, pulling him down to kiss his lips. "Thank you again for buying the stuff for me. I really can't believe you actually bought them" She smiled softly and ran her hand down his tie.

"Anything for you my angel" Zayn smiled and pulled her closer, kissing the top of her nose. Liam giggled softly and grabbed his tie, pulling him down and pressing their lips softly together. "Maybe I'll reconsider the anal sêx" She whispered against his lips and placed her other hand on his hips, running her finger across his waistband and belt.

"Wait really?" Zayn pulled away and looked down at her, Liam biting her lip and nodding her head with a grin. "But you gotta earn it" She let her teeth graze his bottom lip before pulling away completely and heading inside the restaurant, teasingly swaying her hips.

Zayn's raked his eyes down her body and bit his lip, looking up at the night sky while grasping his hands and whispering a thank you before quickly following the brunette inside the building.

He spotted her standing in front of the booth, noticing that she was a little shocked. Zayn chuckled softly and wrapped one arm around her waist, gently pulling her against him. "This is so fancy" He heard Liam say beside him. "You haven't see the best of it yet darling" Zayn grinned and told the waitress that was standing behind the booth who they were with.

The young girl soon led the couple towards the table where Harry was already seated with his date, a young blonde/brunette woman who looked really spoiled and well slûtty in Zayn's opinion.

"Zayn, mate" Harry exclaimed happily once he looked up and noticed the two, smirking and standing up. "How's my boy?" He gave him a bro hug before turning to Liam. "And you, look at you, beautiful" He hugged Liam, taking her hand and pressing a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"Good to see you again Harry" Liam chuckled softly with a blush, biting her lip. Zayn noticed that Harrys date was sending Liam a glare, chewing loudly at her gum.

"So um, who's the date?" Zayn asked, pulling out the chair for Liam and earning a sweet kiss to the cheek and a thank you before she sat down, taking a seat beside her. "This my dear friends, is Chantal" Harry introduced her to the two, taking her hand in his. "Hi, it's very nice to meet cha, heard so many things about you Zen" Chantal said with an annoying high pitched Brooklyn accent, holding out her hand for Zayn.

"It's Zayn actually" Zayn nodded a little and smiled sheepishly, grabbing her hand. "Wow, you got a firm grip" Chantal smirked, biting her lip before pulling her hand away.

"So Zayn, why don't you tell us something about ya?" She asked, resting her chin on her hand and batting her eyelashes, completely ignoring Liam.

"What do you wanna know?" Zayn placed a hand on the brunettes thigh once he noticed her getting tense, wanting to show her everything was alright.

"Everything" Harry chuckled at his date and shook his head. "Isn't she great? Already wanting to get to know my best mate"

"Yeah real great" Zayn heard Liam mumbled beside him, spotting the glare Chantal was sending her.

This was gonna be an interesting night.

****

Through the whole dinner Chantal was literally only talking about herself with her loud and annoying Brooklyn accent, Zayn and Liam trying hard not to get up and leave them already.