Chapter One

@COPYRIGHT - all rights reserved. This work is mine and mine alone!
💚 PalominoDreamtime 💚

Hello amazing reader's!
As you can see, yes this book most definitely is the sequel to Cowgirl Up!
To those who have read Cowgirl Up, you know that I'm not really one for too many author's notes and such but I figured I'd let anybody new who's wandered across the story that it's in fact a sequel and yes it would be in your best interests to read Cowgirl Up first, however I can't tell you what to do.
It would just save your own confusion 😊
Happy reading and I hope you enjoy this story!
Votes and comments are appreciated if you're enjoying my work, however I'm not one to demand votes and comments or demand them before an update will be made!
I write purely because I love to and it's been so amazing to see people out there in the world enjoy my work!
Thank you all and I'll stop raving now 😀

Bailey

With a defeated sigh, I struggled to remove my t-shirt and grabbed a different one, checking the size tag before I even bothered to try and put it on.
Size 16.
Never did I think I'd see the day when I, Bailey Grace Harley would be in size sixteen t-shirts.
But as the weeks went by, my 'bump' was steadily growing and my clothes were getting tighter and tighter.
Eighteen weeks.
Where the hell had that time gone?
"Lucky I love you my little baby."
I whispered, placing my hands over my ever growing belly.
Already my fingertips couldn't touch each other while I had both hands splayed across my skin.
Where the hell had my fit, teenage girl body gone?
Gone with the wind.
"Actually, my big baby."
I mused, giving my belly a rub.
A couple of weeks ago I had my sixteen week scan and my baby was apparently growing well and healthy but was definitely growing.
Doctor Glenn was fairly confident that my 'putting on weight' was quite literally all my baby.
He was expecting that if I tuned into my body, I'd be feeling my baby moving at any time now.
But so far I'd felt nothing out of the ordinary.
Monday the eleventh of July.
That means tomorrow is my eighteenth birthday.
Blayze was due back from the Thomas Banks Rodeo tomorrow.
I couldn't help but smile, eagerly anticipating his return.
Though it would be rather saddening to wake up alone on my birthday.
However, maybe I was getting a little selfish about the night's I got to spend snuggled up alongside him.
For most of my seventeen year's I've slept alone.
For a little over a month I've slept beside Blayze almost every night.
I definitely preferred those night's.
He'd deliberated about his attendance to the Thomas Banks Rodeo, no longer having Quinton at his side.
Jackaroo and Rowan had stepped up, helping Blayze to clean up though.
But he'd told me it was one of the hardest Rodeo's he's ever competed in.
And I knew it was because of the loss of Quinton.
All around our farm, the jet black Quarter Horse's absence was hugely noticed.
Jackaroo and Rowan had spent quite some time moping around their paddock and only a little while before they hit the road with Blayze, had they began to try and sort out a new pecking order.
It would somewhat make sense for Jackaroo, being next eldest, to step up and take over as herd leader.
But anybody who know's animals knows that age doesn't always create the rules in the animal kingdom, especially once the animal's were matured.
Rowan was rising five, so there really was no reason why he couldn't step up and become leader.
And he was trying to stand his ground and make that happen.
But Jackaroo wasn't quite ready to let his little brother stake that claim.
"Are you alright in there?"
Heath's muffled voice at the other side of the door brought me out of my thoughts.
"Yep!"
I called back and quickly grabbed my Wrangler t-shirt off the large bed.
I pulled it over my head and slid my arms through the sleeves, tugging the hem of the cloth down over my rounded belly.
I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and headed for the door.
It still felt a bit weird to sleep in Blayze's bed with him not here.
But I also couldn't sleep properly up in my own room anymore.
I opened Blayze's bedroom door and stepped out of the room.
All I could say was thank god it was school holidays, because already the place was driving me nuts and I'd only been there for four weeks.
"Don't say a word."
I warned Heath.
He grinned.
"I see ya every day, what difference does it make to me?"
"I've got a rockmelon sized bump and I'm not even half way yet!"
I exclaimed, leaning down to pat Zuke who was rubbing himself on my jeans clad legs.
Heath raised a questioning eyebrow.
"You honestly expected a Blayze baby would be small?"
"I wasn't planning this one was I."
I reminded.
"Plus, I kinda thought it might just do its giant growing once it comes out..."
Heath laughed, throwing his head back.
I frowned at him.
No need to laugh at me...
"Here's a little tip for ya."
Heath stated, leaning sideways against the back of the lounge.
"Apparently Blayze was born at twelve pound eleven."
Holy crap!
I felt my jaw drop and my eyes pop wide.
No wonder my baby is growing so quickly...
"Apparently I weighed in at an even twelve pound."
Heath added.
"You're warning me about the giant genetics of your family?"
He shrugged.
"Someone's gotta."
Fricken great.
"I did a bit more digging and apparently Tally was born at twelve pound nine."
Man they legitimately are a family of giants!
"And... Madison was apparently nine and a half pounds."
Wow...
Heath shrugged.
"But I guess your genetics could likely play part too..."
I frowned, trying to think back to if I'd been told what my birth weight was.
I shook my head.
"I think I was like six pound."
Heath's blue eyes widened.
I frowned.
"What?"
"You've legitimately always been a midget!"
The laughter was upon me super quickly, soon flowing out of my mouth.
Trying to breathe, I grabbed the dark blue Bullzye hoody off the back of the lounge that Heath had given me a couple of weeks ago.
I seriously needed to go shopping and get clothes that fit me...
I wasn't yet quite to the point of needing Blayze's hoodies, so Heath had stepped up and given me one.