Chapter Ten

Another beautiful pic by DeeDotson 😍

Smashed the 350 views already! You guys are amazing! 😍

Bailey

It was winter, so it was already pitch dark out.
But I was able to see enough that I could recognise Rikki and her glowing fake blonde hair standing just a couple of feet in front of me.
She's certainly not somebody I was hoping to run into tonight.
I've had enough drama for one night and the scowl on her face indicated she wasn't happy to see me either.
Yet she's the one who'd come to my car.
"I... thought this was Blayze's car."
She stated, her gaze turning to my jacked up Ute.
"Well, it's not."
I told her, folding my arms under my chest and over my  rounded belly.
I don't even care if I sounded like a bitch.
I don't like her.
More than that, I don't trust her as far as I could kick her.
"There's no need to be so snarky."
She sneered.
I really hope she doesn't think that expression makes her look attractive...
"I'm not being anything but myself."
I informed her, hitched my handbag more comfortably on my shoulder and went to walk around her.
The girl's are waiting for me, I don't have time for Rikki's shit.
"You haven't won anything."
Despite my pep talk to myself about just walking away, Rikki's words made me turn around.
"What exactly are you on about?"
I asked, trying hard to keep the frustration out of my voice.
"Just because you let him knock you up doesn't mean you get to keep him."
Rikki stated, placing her hands on her hips.
Oh please.
So all this is about her pathetic obsession with Blayze?
She seriously needs to grow the hell up!
Isn't she like twenty-six years old or something?
Surely she'd have learned some maturity by now.
She's got a five year old child for god sake!
I guess it was time I hit her with some home truths if she wasn't listening to Blayze.
"He doesn't love you Rikki. Try and get that through your head that is obviously too full of air to function normally."
I rolled my eyes at her and turned on my heel to head into the pub.
I'm sure by now Hayley, Noah, Adina and Peyton are wondering where the hell I am.
I was rather surprised they hadn't called or texted yet.
I'd taken maybe half a dozen steps in the dark parking lot, before strong arm's grabbed me from behind.
My heart lurched into my throat!
My veins filled with an immediate shot of adrenaline and I opened my mouth to scream.
My attacker must have known that was the likely next step, because a masculine smelling hand went over my mouth, muffling my voice.
I tried to think back to any self defensive tactics I'd ever been taught by Uncle Lukas or Blayze.
Nothing was coming to me.
It was like my head was spinning and my blood was rushing through my ears.
Surely Rikki is still around!
Even if she hates me and wants Blayze,!she surely won't let me be attacked?!
I thrashed against my attacker's hold, doing my best to yield my elbows.
"We meet again Bailey Harley."
Oh no way!
I fought with a renewed vigour, swinging my arm's the best that I could manage and trying to throw myself forward.
I know that voice!
I tried to scream as he lifted me off my feet and began to walk.
No!
No, no, NO!
I thrashed my legs, trying to kick him in the shin's or even the balls, but it was like he was oblivious.
All my moves did was almost trip him.
That stopped me in my track's.
If he trip's, he'll drop me or worst case scenario, fall on me.
Ether one could hurt my baby.
I went back to trying to scream, but the idiot was doing a damn good job at keeping my mouth covered with one hand, while effectively holding me up with the other arm.
Somebody opened a door to the hotel that I wasn't familiar with, along a dark side wall and I was carried into a dim hallway with seemingly no door's.
I thrashed harder against the stupid man's grip, but it was futile.
How can he be this strong?!

Blayze

Pulling my brown and green boot's onto my sock covered feet, I scanned my room for anything else I'd need.
I'm all good I think.
Bailey was out for a 'girl's night' so I'd given in and decided to hit the pub for a beer with Keegan, Codie, Tyron and Xalan.
Speaking of Bailey, I should probably see if she's returned my calls since I was in the shower and getting dressed.
"Get out from under my feet Zeus."
I ordered my dog, almost tripping over his lard arse on my way out of my room.
Well these day's I actually think of the space as 'Bailey And I's room', but there isn't all that much in there yet that show's she's stamped her identity on the place.
About all that's there is a few pieces of scattered clothes, such as the Squirtle Pyjamas thrown over the end of the bed.
I walked into the kitchen to grab a beer and check my phone that was charging.
I grabbed a beer out the fridge, slid the stubby into a stubby holder, popped the top and grabbed my phone to check the screen.
KEEGAN: Leaving soon 👍🍻
So he's keen for a beer.
My idiot heart beat a little harder when I saw that the next notification was a missed call from Bailey.
I also had one new voicemail.
I dialled the service to listen to the message, curious.
'Hey, it's Bailey. Sorry I missed your call's, we were in the movies. Well umm... bye. I love you.'
Well now I feel like an even bigger idiot for pushing her away because she'd scared the absolute shit out of me.
Her life had flashed before my eyes when the horses collided and I just literally didn't know how to cope with it.
But I was an idiot for taking it out on her.
Her life probably flashed before her own eyes too.
I found Bailey's contact and tapped on it to call her back.
Just as her voicemail kicked in, headlights flashed in the cottage front window.
Keegan's here.
I ended the call, figuring Bailey would get back to me at some stage, pocketed the device, grabbed my beer and headed for the door.