One, Two (Teaser)

(3rd Person)

"One, two... Buckle my shoe... Three, four... Shut the door..." 

His song can be heard throughout the entire warehouse, easily telling authorities where they need to go. His voice is soft, yet powerful. He laughs after the verse.

"Five, six... Pick up sticks..."

The authorities draw closer, knowing who they are dealing with and prepared for anything. He's slipped through their grasp one to many times. There's a hint of crazy in each sung word, along with a subtle Irish accent.

"Seven, eight... You're to late..." 

A giggle. Something you'd think would come out of a little boys mouth. There's the sound of a knife on flesh, another sound of something dripping. He's right behind this door... The authorities rush in, shocked at the sight. Ten dead people are on the ground, three of them men, five of them women, and two of them children. 

Each of them has carvings in their flesh, bleeding out by the minute.The man responsible for it all turns and stares at the authorities, blood soaking his clothes and splattered on his face. He's grinning, genuinely looking proud and happy with what he's accomplished. 

"Nine, ten... They'll never see you again..." 

And he laughs maniacally. Crazy. Before the man can do anything, the authorities shoot him with the tranquilizers, immediately causing him to fall to the ground. Finally they've done it. They've caught the jokester of the city. Jack. And now his designated spot in the asylum will be filled.

"Nine, ten... You'll see me again..." 

A/N: Ta-da! So this is just a preview for a short story I'm gonna make called One, Two. In case you couldn't tell, Jack's based off the Joker and I'm pretty sure you can guess where I'm going just with that much information. I'm looking forward to writing it! I'll post it all in one go so expect it to be up in a bit! For now, here's a teaser trailer! Hope you enjoyed!