The Fight

(Mark's P.O.V.)

I let the video play where I wanted it too. 

"Have you ever kissed Mark?" That was Felix.

"Yes." Seán.

After those simple words I close the laptop and I turn around, standing from my chair and glaring at the man standing behind me. 

"I thought you could be trusted." I say, my voice burning with anger but not actually yelling. Seán shrugs, crossing his arms. 

"Felix was right there, I wasn't going to lie." He tries to argue but I don't let him. I told him not to tell anyone, I told him that the one time we kissed needed to stay secret. But he didn't keep it a secret like he should have. "Mark, I'm not gonna lie about a kiss, especially since it was one of the good times."

"Oh, and it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I, isn't it?" I seethe, staring at him with what could only be described as anger and disgust. He scoffs, shaking his head.

"That is not what I said."

"But that's what you're saying!" My voice rises slightly, and he glares back at me with an anger I've never seen from the Irishman.

"No it's fucking not Mark! You are over exaggerating way to much!" He yells at me, throwing his hands in the air. I don't know why I'm so angry, I just am. And without thinking, I just start screaming at him.

"Fuck you! I'm done!" He seems taken aback by my outburst. "I'm fucking done with your bullshit game! I'm done!" 

He stares at me with wide eyes, looking hurt, but also angry. He shakes his head, staring at me with a look that says that I should trust him, and that he isn't playing a game. But he is. He always has been playing a stupid game to wrap me around his finger. And I'm done with it.

"So, what? Do you hate me now?" He asks, not really believing it. I walk up to him, standing only a few inches away as I glare at him, spitting words in his face that I know will hurt.

"I'll never be your boyfriend."

I don't comprehend the fact that he slapped me until I feel the sharp sting in my cheek. I look at him with anger, but all the anger in his look is gone. All that's left is hurt, and tears just running down his face. The salty water streams down his cheeks, and he lets a strangled sob escape his lips. With no warning he then just turns, and walks out of the house, leaving me there alone.

***

"Fuck you! I'm done!" I lay in bed, three weeks later, the words still echoing in my mind. 

"I'm fucking done with your bullshit game! I'm done!" Why was I so stupid? Why did I say that? Why did I get so damn angry at him? He really didn't mean to do anything wrong, he really didn't mean to play any sort of game, so why did I scream at him like that? I put my hands to my face, sighing as I close my eyes. 

I was so stupid. I was so fucking stupid to have done that. But it's been three weeks. The chances of him still being in LA are slim, and he isn't going to answer any of my texts or calls, even if I try to contact him. My phone buzzes and, after a minute of hesitation, I pick it up. It's a Twitter notification. I quickly go to Twitter and see that Seán had tagged me in a post.

"Leaving LA in a couple days! Sorry for the hiatus! You can thank the dick over here @markiplier" 

He's still here? And if he's still here it means he's probably in the same hotel... Without thinking, just like I didn't think last time, I get up from bed and quickly throw a shirt on, not caring to change my jeans. I glance at the clock, swearing when I see it's almost midnight. Was I really staring at the ceiling for three hours? Damn...

I rush out of the house, grabbing my keys and getting into my car. In almost record time I'm speeding down towards the hotel I know Seán was staying at in the past, and hopefully staying now. I look through our text history to find his room number, and soon find it and rush out of the car, heading up the stairs to 227. 

And then I'm standing in front of the door. 

He could be right here. Right fucking here... I bring my hand up and I knock, looking down slightly, almost as if I'm ashamed. But when the door opens, it's not Seán. It's some girl that looks quite confused.

"Uh, sorry. I'm... I thought someone else was staying in this room. Must have gotten the number wrong." I chuckle and she nods, wishing me a goodnight before once again closing the door. In only a minute I'm back in my car, silent tears streaming down my cheeks. I have to talk to him. I have to... I call him. He doesn't answer, and I'm not surprised. So I just leave a voicemail.

"Sorry if I woke you up. I know it's late. I don't know... I feel lost. I'm so sorry about everything I said, and I just... I love you so much. And that feeling, that feeling... I miss it. You are the most important thing to have ever happened in my life, whether you know it or not. And I'm just aimlessly wandering, and I'm tired of it. I need you to give me direction again. And I'm just so sorry..." 

I hang up, not being able to hold back tears anymore. I messed up, and I will be the first to admit it... I just hope I didn't lose him forever.

And sure enough, two minutes later, that lovely Irish voice that I love so much started speaking through the phone, in tears as well, and telling me just where he's staying.

A/N: I have no clue what this was, it was probably really terrible to be honest. Just to hyped for that Christmas cheer! WHOOP! (yeah cause this was totally cheery, gj red) but anyways... I will try to get a Christmas thing up later tonight so look out for that... Uh... Yeah! In other news, this whole thing was inspired (and lines were taken from) Editing is Everything's new "Amy" trailer, so yeah. Go check that out. Love you all!