Hax Pt. 1

(Mark's P.O.V.)

I inhale deeply as I watch my ult charge. I've been absolutely obsessed with Overwatch lately, and I've gotten really damn good at it. I main Pharah, an offense character with a rocket launcher. And my ult is almost charged. Once I get it, I'll be able to kill tons of people. Hopefully get play of the game. 

And, although I'm good, I'm not that good. So I'm basically relying on my ult to get my play of the game. Finally my ult finishes charging and I smirk, running to the point. The other team is already there. All of them. I run over, jumping off the ledge and immediately using my ult. The barrage of mini-rockets fly down, striking them all.

I get four kills. There's one last guy on the point, and I don't know where the other is. I frown a bit, but just shrug it off and shoot the fifth guy, getting on the point before anyone else can. However, because I previously just shrugged it off, I get shot by the last guy on the other team, a damn Hanzo. I huff, frowning as I watch what happened from his point of view.

And of course, there I am, looking like an idiot. I respawn and start playing again, just brushing past it and doing my normal not that good but not bad either. And then, out of the corner of my eye, I see something strange. Something that shouldn't happen on my desktop. Not without me doing it at least. 

I see one of my folders open. I type in chat "AFK" real quick and then I minimize the game, going and closing out of the folder. What folder was it? School documents? Why would that open? I'm on summer break, I don't have anything for college till... Well... September. Whatever, it was probably just a glitch.

However, I shrugged off that one guy before and I ended up getting killed... That was a video game though. This is real life. It was just a glitch. 99.9% positive. I go back to my game only to see another folder open. I minimize the game again, going to the folder and watching as documents open. 

This time the folder is... Documents I've received from family and friends? What? I watch as one document opens, a sheet my brother sent to me. You see, Tom is in the police force. Chief actually. And he sends me some stuff he thinks is cool. Why is this opening? I start closing out of the documents, shaking my head.

It's fine. Just a glitch or something. I continue closing stuff out when suddenly, my mouse doesn't work anymore. I frown, checking the batteries real quick and hitting it and moving it. But nothing works. I try my keyboard. Nothing. Okay... So that's not a good sign. I continue watching my screen as documents and folders open, web browsers opening and going to certain websites.

And then my game opens. Overwatch. A new round is started and instead of my normal Pharah, Junkrat is chosen. I watch as the game starts and right off the bat this Junkrat gets multiple kills. 

"What the hell..." I whisper. This person, who ever is doing this, is really good. Eventually, after the Overwatch round ends, the game is closed out of all together. Then web browsers open up again and I'm signed into accounts I've never had before, or websites I just visited last week. And then, after it all calms down a bit, notes opens up.

I watch as a message starts being typed, letter after letter. And my eyes widen. I recognize this style. I recognize all of this now. 

hEll0 mArk

Is what's typed. It continues before I have the chance to contemplate anything.

d0 y0U kn0w wh0 1 Am?

I nod, and I start typing back but they're quicker.

d0n't b0thEr typ1ng. y0U'rE m1cr0ph0nE 1s 0n. 1 cAn hEAr y0U. 

I bite my lip. That's a little freaky. I inhale shakily before speaking out loud.

"Yeah. I know who you are... You're Jack." I say, and Discord immediately opens. I'm automatically thrown into a voice chat with someone with a very messed up name. A mixture of symbols and zalgo text. I hear a chuckle, a deep, robotic chuckle.

"Correct. Now let's see if you know more." The voice is deep, deeper than mine. And it's robotic, overlapped as well. It's obvious he's using a voice changer. I can't help it as my hands start to shake a bit. He continues. "Do you know why I hacked your computer?"

"No." I say simply. He chuckles. 

"Good." And with that it's quiet, letting me gather my thoughts as folders open, documents are deleted, my game still runs and is even played a bit. But the silence lets me think and that's all I care about.

Jack is the most talented, dangerous, and well known hacker in the world. No one knows anything about him, and no matter what the government can't find him. No one knows if he's killed before, no one really knows what his goal is. All people know is that if you're hacked by Jack, there's a reason. But there's also something else. It means he knows everything about you. Or at least, I think so.

"How much do you know about me?" I ask suddenly. A laugh, one that sends shivers up my spine. When he stops laughing he answers.

"Absolutely everything." He says, right by his mic. I gulp.

"What do you mean everything?" I ask quietly. He sighs and when he speaks I can practically hear the smirk.

"Mark Edward Fischbach, born on June 28th, 1995. Your mother resides in Cincinnati, Ohio. Your father passed away from cancer when you were ten. Your brother is the chief of the LAPD, and you go to the University of California studying biomedical engineering. You're twenty years old, and currently one of the best known anonymous gamers on three first person shooters."...

..."You're social security number is 901-62-5887. You're credit card number is 3175-1749-9002-5832. Your address is 733 South 72nd Street,  Los Angeles, California, zip code 90064. Your password for your computer is Ma7k19[1eR. Your a straight A student, and you always have been. When you were in high school you got one detention for hitting another student."...

..."And that's just the tip of it. So as you can see, I know absolutely everything about you." He chuckles, as I just sit there frozen in fear. He really does know everything. "You know it's funny. I know everything about you, and you know absolutely nothing about me. Ironic, isn't it?" And with that there's silence and the only sound I hear is typing on a keyboard.

I sit there, frozen, just watching. And watching. My thoughts have stopped, my brain is dead. I can't wrap my head around all this. I hate it. I hate that this happened. Why me? Why did Jack hack me? That may be a good thing to ask... I open my mouth to speak but I stop suddenly, watching as a new round of Overwatch starts. And suddenly I get a new question.

"Do you hack in-game?" I ask and I hear a quick "hm" in response. I repeat myself. "Do you hack while you're playing video games? Like Overwatch." I say, nodding towards my computer though he can't see me (I think). 

"No, I don't. Ruins the fun." He says and I smile, watching as he plays. 

"You know..." I start and I chuckle, shaking my head a bit. "You're really fucking good." 

"There are people better." 

"I haven't seen them." I say and there's silence once more. The round ends, Jack getting play of the game like I suspected. And I get an idea. It's a risky idea, but an idea. "Say, what about we strike a deal?" Silence.

"What kind of deal?" He asks it slowly, hesitantly... Worriedly. I inhale deeply before speaking.

"You're a really good gamer. And I honestly would love to get to know you. I'll help you sort through my computer and stuff, maybe help with some other things too... If you keep letting me talk with you and game with you." I shrug, knowing he probably won't accept. And after a few moments of complete silence, with no more files or games moving on my computer, I'm almost positive. When suddenly...

"Deal." He says and my smile widens into a flat out grin. "So, Mark... How about you help me out here?" 

"What do you need?" And with that we start working together. Wow. I'm working with the worlds most wanted hacker. Nice.