The Worst People

"Hey Mark?"

"Yes Seán?"

..."I have a question."

*chuckles* "Well ask away."

...

...

"Do you think even the worst person can change? No matter what they've done, or who they've hurt. Do you think that a person so evil they could kill without mercy could change into a kind person with a heavy heart of guilt? Do you think, that no matter the cost, someone could change if they really wanted to? Even if they're the worst person in the world?" 

...

...

...

"Well... Honestly Seán I don't know."

"I see..."

"Why are you asking?" 

...

"No reason."

"I don't believe you." 

"Why?"

"You're face is turning red. That only happens when I flirt or you're lying. And I'm not flirting at the moment."

...

"It's nothing important Mark."

"Yes it is. That's a serious question. Why are you asking?"

...

*sigh* "Fine, Seán, you want an answer? I'll give you one... I think that if someone wants something they can try to make it happen, but it depends on others to push it all the way forward. I think that if they're the worst person out there, if they've proven themselves, they can change. They can fight and change for the better. But only if they want."

... "Okay."

"Does that help you?"

"Yeah..."

"Can you tell me why you asked?"

...

...

"I wanted to know if... If someone like me could change."

*chuckles* "Of course Seán. You are the kindest person I've ever known. It doesn't matter what you've done in the past, it's all over now. Okay?" 

"Alright."

"Seán?"

"Yes?"

"I love you. So much."

"I love you too. No matter what." 

A/N: I know it's different but it's cute. Anyways, hope you enjoyed! <3 =)