HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

(Seán's P.O.V.)

February 7th, the day I was born, has never been an overly exciting day for me. I mean yes, the normal "Happy Birthday" from friends and family, and then maybe I'll go out and do something just since it's a "special" day, but really it's ordinary. I don't make plans, I don't go out, I just record and have fun doing stupid recordings and playing games.

A normal day. 

February 7th.

But apparently, to Mark, it's not a normal day and he refuses to let me sit around and do work all day. It started this morning when he woke me up with breakfast in bed and wished me a happy birthday. Then after I got dressed he took me to an arcade down the street, and we hung out there for a while. 

Then we went and walked down a nature path and talked, which was nice. We went and had pizza for lunch, and then headed back to his house for cake which he made. It was really good, and I had a lot of fun. But it wasn't necessarily how I wanted to spend my birthday. And I think Mark's finally picking up on that.

"Hey. You okay?" He asks, looking at me with concern. I just shrug. 

"Yeah. I mean, it's been fun and all. I've had a really good day. But this isn't really how I wanted to spend my day. It was just... Busy." I chuckle and he nods, frowning slightly. He comes over and hugs me then, sighing. 

"I'm sorry." He says, and I close my eyes, hugging him back.

"Don't apologize. Like I said it was fun. Just busy. And I'm not really used to busy." I shrug, and he nods in understanding. 

"I still feel bad. I should have just let you decide what we do today. I'm a bad boyfriend." He says and I sigh loudly, pushing away from the hug.

"No you aren't. Stop saying you are. It's been a good birthday! Really!" I put my hand on his cheek, smiling. He smiles slightly as well.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Now come on. Let's do something less busy." 

He nods and so I grab his hand and lead him to the couch, quickly turning the TV on and putting on an anime. Then I grab a blanket, putting it over the both of us and I lay down, my head on his chest and my knees tucked in so I'm in a little ball. He chuckles, playing with my hair and we just sit there, together, watching anime.

"I love you." I say softly, looking up. Mark smiles, and kisses my forehead. 

"I love you too. Happy Birthday Seán."

"Thank you Mark."

A/N: IT'S SHORT BUT SWEET AND ALSO IT WAS RUSHED SO I'M SORRYYYYYYYYY! But I thought it was cute =P. Also...

HAAAAAAPPPPYYYYYY BIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDAAAAAAYYYY JAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god it's almost unbelievable that he's 27. I mean, he acts like a 7 year old! 20 years younger! AGH! But seriously, Happy Birthday to Jack. He makes me extremely happy and I'm so grateful to be able to go to his videos every day to keep me happy.  In only about a month it'll be a year since I started watching his videos literally every day and that blows my mind, how he's been able to keep me happy just by acting like a child and playing stupid video games. So again, thank you and Happy Birthday to Jack. I hope he gets all the cake and cookies he wants! =D <3