Chapter 3

Your Point Of View

"Y/N, where were you?" Mom asked putting a plate in front of me.

"Girl, I was walking home from volunteering at the soup kitchen because some pirates stole my car, and you won't believe who comes to attack me. Fidel Castro. I had to obviously punch him for the culture. Fifth Harmony had to take Gabby home because I didn't want her to see me fighting an old man dictator." I said. Anderson covered his mouth and laughed.

"Castro died." Mom said.

"I know. It's because I fought him." I said.

"He died in November." She said.

"Really?" I asked. There was a knock at the door. I stood up and opened it. Lil Man walked in the house and sat at the table.

"I have to go to work, so I need you to watch Anderson for me while I'm gone." Mom said.

"How come Anderson gets to stay home? I wanna stay home with Y/N." Mateo said.

"Anderson got shot. You need to go to school unless you want to be a thirty year old in the third grade. Take your pick." She said.

"I have to record for my album. I'm creating a whole new thing." I said. I quickly ate my food and got up with Lil Man.

"I love you all except Shayaa. Have a wonderful day. I'll be back at two. I love you, love you, love you." Mom said kissing me, Anderson, and Mateo on the cheek. She walked out of the house and shut the door behind her.

"Ooh ooh, Mama gone. Let's go shoot somebody. I'm ready to pop a cap in somebody ass." Mateo said.

"You're not shooting anybody today." I said.

"Why can't we? We're not scared of guns." Anderson said.

"We're you not in a coma because you were shot? You should run every time you hear firecrackers, son." I said.

"You think that's funny? Square up, blood." Anderson said.

"I am not fighting with you." I told him.

"You scared of me?" He asked.

"Boy, you are the size of a peanut. I will stomp on you." I said.

"I'll punch you so hard that you won't remember who the hell you are." He said.

"Little boy, I will knock you into next year. I promise you that." I said.

"Come at me." Anderson said standing up to me. I looked down on him.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I wanna fight you. Come on." He said.

"Yeah, fight me then." I said. He swung at me, and I grabbed his hand. I picked him up by his shirt.

"You still wanna fight with me?" I asked him.

"I think I found Jesus in those two seconds. I know longer want to fight you. I love you my sister." He told me. I nodded and put him down. My phone vibrated, and I looked at it.

346-567-8907: Is this Y/N?

Me: Depends.

346-567-8907: This is Normani. I was saying hey and if you were free

Me: Then this is Y/N. I'm down to do whatever. I mean whatever

Normani: Well the only thing I wanted you to do was to come to our hotel

Me: I'll be there in five minutes. Text me the address and I don't care how far it is. I'll be there in five

Normani: Well it's the Eppington South Inn