Chapter 32

Your Point of View

"My feet are killing me! I wonder if I'm having fucking triplets." Normani said.

"You're the one that didn't want to know how many you were having. Now when eight babies that look like Y/N pop out, you gone be mad as hell." Anderson said.

"That's why you going back to your grandma's house tomorrow." She said.

"That's some bullshit. Why can't we stay?" Anderson said.

"Because we said so. Ha!" Dinah said.

"I'll be in my room where I can't be bullied by you people." He said going upstairs.

"Come on, Y/N. It's time to go." Dinah said. I nodded. I went to kiss Normani, and she put her hand out. Dinah wheeled me out of the house.

We went to the hospital. We sat in the room waiting for the doctors. They took forever like normal. "Hi, Y/N. So you probably know why you're here. Hopefully you'll be able to walk for us."

He unwrapped my bandages and took the splints off. I looked down at my legs and nodded. He looked at them and checked my reflexes. "Emmy, can you come here?" He called out. A girl with long brown hair and brown eyes came in. She was tall and beautiful. I sat up and smiled at her.

"Can there be one person that's not pretty?" Dinah asked.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Emmy said smiling. She turned back to us. "What do you need?"

"Well she'll be your patient in a little bit, but help me stand her up." He said. They put their arms around me and helped me up. I put my feet on the ground, and my legs felt like jello under me. "We got you."

I tried to step out in front of me, but I couldn't balance myself. They put me in the wheelchair. "That was great. I think I have you after your speech therapy." She said. I nodded. She smiled and waved. I smiled as she walked away.

I went to the chemo room. "Hey, Y/N." Everyone said. I waved at everyone. I got in my spot.

"They took your bandages off I see." Rachel said. I nodded and smiled. I got my phone. I can't walk very well. I have physical therapy after speech now

"Is the therapist hot?" She asked. I nodded. "All I have to say is don't hurt Normani."

I would never do that. And you've never met her

"And? I know what it feels like to be cheated on. It does not feel good." She said.

I've been cheated on so I kind of know

"Was it Normani?" She asked. I shook my head.

It was in high school. One cheated and she got pregnant but it was mine and the other cheated on me with one of my really close friends

"How do you know it's your baby?" She asked.

The guy she cheated with has blonde hair and blue eyes. My son would be white if it was his. Plus we look alike

"I wanna see him." She said.

He's with Dr. Dowling. Something about going hunting which I don't want him doing but Norah claims it's good for him to spend time with his grandfather

"It's Norah's baby! That makes since. I see him all the time. He is adorable." She said.

Thank you I make very cute children

"Well you aren't cute, so I guess you make up for it in kids." She said. I gasped and held my chest.

I'm hurt, Rachel