Chapter 59

Your Point of View

"You made it. My favorite public enemy is here." Alex said hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Your house is dope." I said walking in. She hugged Anderson, Normani, Dinah, and Channing. A tall guy came over. He had thick brown hair that was combed over and bright blue eyes. He had a beard and pearly white teeth.

"Hi, I'm Jonathan. It's nice to meet you." He said. I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"We were just about to eat dinner. You guys can join us in the dining room." He said while greeting everyone else. We walked to the kitchen. A lady with blonde hair and blue eyes and a man with brown hair and green eyes were sitting at a table. Another boy was sitting there. He was young, and he looked like Jonathan.

"Mom, Dad, Darren, this is Normani, Y/N, Dinah, Anderson and Channing." Jonathan said. "And this is my mother Janet, my father Colton, and my brother Darren."

"It's nice to meet you." Normani said. We sat down at the table.

"Franklin is gonna be here later tonight." Alex said.

"Awe, I wish he just wouldn't come." I said.

"Y/N, be nice." Alex spat.

"Do you have an emotional problem?" His dad asked.

"Dad don't." Jonathan said. "He's a psychologist. He thinks he knows everything about everyone."

"This reminds me of Get Out." I said. Alex kicked me, and I winced.

"No I do not have an emotional problem. I just don't like my brother." I said.

"I just assumed...since you're a criminal." He said. "Wait should I use a better word?"

"I'm not a criminal. You don't even know me." I said.

"Oh I think he does." Janet said.

"Dad, please tell me you did no-" Jonathan was cut off.

"Y/N Marie Carter born June twenty seventh nineteen ninety six to Franklin Carter and Kelly Carter. Her record starts with her fighting several kids over a racial slur in sixth grade, then she was suspended for pouring hand sanitizer in her teacher's drink in the seventh grade. Eight grade she got in four fights. In ninth grade, she got in three fights. Tenth grade she was caught with ten pounds of cocaine, weed, speed, LSD and heroine. She went to a juvenile detention center where she was placed in the solitary confinement twice. Once for punching another child and breaking his jaw and the second time she was caught in the act of a...sexual activity. She was sent to prison this year for one month. So I think I do know you." He said.

"How the fuck did you know all that?" I asked.

"I work for the CIA." He said.

"Well you can K-I-S-S my ass." I said. Anderson snorted.

"Because I know what you've been doing?" He asked.

"Yeah. No one knows all of that." I said.

"Have you spoken to Chrystal Thompson?" He asked.

"Fuck you. If you know all that, you know she overdosed the day before I got out." I said.

"I did know that. I wanted to see your reaction." He said.

"That wasn't very nice." I said.

"Well it just proves that you have emotional problems." He said.

"She has like severe anger issues. What did they say you had?" Alex said.

"I don't have anything." I said.