Chapter 50

Your Point of View

"Where the fuck were you?" I asked pushing Anderson's arm.

"I was at Gabriel's house." He said grabbing a water.

"I didn't say you could go over there. I don't want you out there fucking at thirteen." I said.

"Chill out! I'm not doing that." He said. I shrugged. He looked at the window. "Did you break it?"

"Yes I did." I mumbled.

"You're a child. I swear, you're so fucking irresponsible." He said. I pushed him.

"I'm fine!" I said.

"No, you're a dumbass." He said shoving me.

"And you're a fucking dumbass." I said pushing him again.

"You're just mad because you're family fell apart!" He said.

"You think Gabriel's your family? He's fine as fuck! He has hoes and you're one of them, dumbass!" I said. Anderson punched me in the face, and I looked at him.

"Take it back." He said lowly. I charged at him. He hit the wall and fell. He kicked me, and I fell on the ground. He jumped on me and punched me. I hit him in the chest, and he gasped.

"You can't beat me you wimp." I said. He put me in a headlock, and I elbowed him in the stomach. I turned around and punched him in the face twice.

He wrapped his legs around my stomach and turned us over. He punched me as hard as he could. My nose cracked. I screamed. "Everyone leaves because of you! I sat here and tried to stay for you, but no one can help you! You're helpless, and now I hate you just like everyone else!" He shouted. He head butted me and stood up. He grabbed his bag and left. I sat up and shrugged.

"I don't need them! I'm Y/N fucking Carter!" I said grabbing the bottles of Hennessy in the cabinet. I sat down on the couch and put them beside me. "I'm Y/N Carter."

---
Normani's Point of View

"The fight was that bad?" I asked. Anderson winced as Gabriel put alcohol on his cuts.

"Yeah. We beat each other's ass. I just left. I couldn't handle it. I got fed up." He said.

"Do you know if she's okay?" I asked.

"I don't know. How about you check since you're the only one that cares?" Anderson said.

"Well you don't have to be so harsh." I said.

"I'm sorry, but she just really got on my nerves today. I couldn't deal with her anymore. I think I'm just gonna stay here with Gabriel for a few days. I need to cool off before I see her again." Anderson said.

"Well I hope you feel better. I'm gonna call her." I told him.

"Okay, bye." He said. I hung up and called Y/N.

"This is Y/N. I'm sorry I couldn't answer you, but I probably just didn't want to talk to you. Leave a message. Bye." Her answering machine said. When it beeped, I started talking.

"Hey, Y/N. I wanted to know if you were okay. Anderson just called me and told me what happened. I don't want you to do something stupid, and you do stuff like that all the time...anyway, just call back soon. I wanna make sure you're not dead." I said hanging up. I called again, and it went to voicemail. I put my phone down and walked back in the studio.

"What did Anderson want?" Dinah asked.

"He got into a big fight with Y/N, and they started beating each other up. He's okay, but I don't know about Y/N." I said.