Chapter 41

Your Point of View

"Hey, Y/N. Have fun at Norah's house last night?" Eva said coming in my house. I ran over to her.

"Get the fuck out right now. Like right now." I said.

"Not unless you agree to see the kids. They miss you. If you say no, I'm telling Normani about you and Norah." She said.

"Fine! When?" I said.

"Tuesday at eight." Eva said. "See ya."

She left the house. I kicked the air. "Who was that, baby?" Normani asked as she walked downstairs.

"A Jehovah's Witness." I lied. I walked over to her and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled. I smiled back. My phone rang in my pocket. I looked at it.

Norah: Come over

I put my phone back in my pants. "I gotta go. I'll be back in like 3 hours." I said. Normani nodded and kissed me before I left. I got in my car and drove to Norah's house. I went to her apartment and opened the door.

I shut it behind me. "Babe, I just saw you less than twenty four hours ago." I laughed.

"Babe? I knew some shit was going on, but this? This is golden." Santana laughed on the couch. I looked at her.

"It's a term of endearment, dumbass. What do you want? Are you working with Eva?" I asked.

"What? No. Norah was suppose to do me a favor, and she didn't so I came and drugged her." Santana said flipping the channels on the TV.

"What the fuck? Why would you do that? You know she can't have that stuff!" I said.

"Calm down, lady-man. I wouldn't slip her some oxy. I'm better than that." Santana said. I sighed. "I gave her Percocet."

"Bitch! You're fucking insane!" I screamed. "She was clean for six years! Six years, Santana!"

"She turned me into the police for the robbery over on King Street. I told her not to mess with me. I can leave now because you're here. I'll see you later. Thank you so much for that twenty thousand dollars. I used it to bug your house while you were in the hospital dying, by the way. I know who you've been sleeping with, and it's not your wife. I wouldn't cross me if I were you." She said. She stood up and smiled. "Have a wonderful day."

"Love you too." I said. She slapped my cheek. I pushed her hand away. She walked out of the door. I closed it and locked it. I threw my keys on the table and walked to Norah's room.

"Norah?" I called out. I opened the door. She was dancing in the middle of her room by herself with no music. I sighed and walked up to her. I grabbed her, and she flinched. She smiled when she saw me.

"Y/N, you're here! Dance with me!" Norah said wrapping her arms around me. I shook my head and picked her up. "Wow did you get stronger?"

I put her in her bed. "You need sleep." I said.

"No, I need you." She said.

"No, you need sleep. Santana gave you Percocet because she's psychotic. I'll watch after you, but you need to sleep."  I said.

"Hold me, please." She smiled. She touched my hand. I took my shoes off and laid beside her. She rolled over and put her head on my shoulder.

"Now rest." I said.

"Are you gonna be there when I wake up?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna be right here when you wake up, and you want another one, and you cry just like it was when we were younger. The only difference is...I'm not gonna give you another pill. I'm gonna be here when you go through withdrawal." I said.