Chapter 51

Your Point of View

"Is that all of it?" Anderson asked. I nodded.

"Yeah that's all the drugs and alcohol. Every single thing." I said. I grabbed my trash can and threw up into it. Anderson laughed as I wrapped my blanket around me.

"That's what you get for doing drugs. Now you have to go through withdrawal, bitch." He said. I flipped him off.

"It's so cold." I whispered.

"I think it's great you're gonna get clean. Knowing you, you'll probably relapse in like four minutes, but whatever." Anderson said.

"I have my eye on the prize. I have to get Normani back. I have to." I said. Anderson grabbed something out of his pocket.

"Take this." He said.

"What is it?" I asked as I swallowed it. My stomach immediately flipped. I threw up into the trash can and almost fell off the couch. It got hotter in the room, and I ripped the covers off me. I took my shirt off and my pants.

"Gabriel made it. It speeds up the process of withdrawal." Anderson said.

"Why it feel like hell in here?" I asked moving around. He got ice and put it to my head. I grabbed some water and drank the whole bottle before throwing it up. "I hate myself."

"Well before it would have taken like a couple weeks. Now it will only take an hour." He said.

"What the fuck type of drug is that?!" I asked.

"He's smart. It's a non addictive drug that helps you become clean." Anderson said. "I love him."

My stomach growled, and all of a sudden I felt like I wasn't hungry. "This is witchcraft." I said.

"No you're just going through the symptoms quicker." He said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---

I woke up in my bed in my underwear. It was bright outside. I felt perfectly fine. I grabbed sweat pants and put them on. I walked downstairs. Anderson was eating cereal on the couch. "After, thirty hours you decided to join me?" He asked.

"Thirty hours?" I asked.

"Yep. Your breakfast is on the counter." He said. It was pancakes, egg whites, tofu, a rice cake, and a bowl of fruit.

"Who made this?" I asked.

"I did." Gabriel said popping up from behind the counter. I screamed and grabbed my chest.

"Thank you." I said. "But why is it only healthy food?"

"Because you need to eat healthy. Plus we need you to get fit because well you lost a lot of weight from sniffing that good good." He said. I sat beside him and ate.

When I was done, he made me go to the weight room. "Alright start on the treadmill." He said. I got on, and he started it. "This is like reverse of what happened when I got suspended that time. Remember cause Normani was dating Val."

He sped the machine up, and I went faster. "Yeah, I remember that." I said thinking about those two.

"You were so pissed about it." Anderson said making it go faster. I went faster too.

"I fucking hated them together." I said.

"Well at least she's not with him. I heard she was talking to Keith Powers though." He said. I sped up the machine and started running faster.

"Him? Really. She could do a lot better than him. He's homophobic as fuck." I said.

"But he's cute." Anderson and Gabriel said. They dapped each other up. I continued to run at the fastest speed.