Chapter 33

Your Point of View

"Y/N! Bitch! Yo baby mama at the door! Dinah, get the popcorn! It's gone be good!" Anderson shouted.

"Why would you get popcorn for Norah?" Normani asked.

"Girl, I'm not talking about Norah." He said.

"B-b-b-r-r-i?" I asked.

"Ah ah." He said. "Your actual baby mama."

"N-n-n-o-o." I said.

"Y/N!" The person shouted. Dinah sat back and looked at the door with Anderson. The tall girl walked in the door. "You thought you could ignore me?"

"H-h-h-i-i, E-E-E-v-v-a-a." I said.

"Fuck you stuttering for?" She said.

"None of your fucking business. Who are you?" Normani said.

"Her wife. Who are you?" Eva said. Anderson screamed.

"Her wife. You must be confused. She's my wife." Normani said.

"No, sweetie. You must be confused. We've been married for three years, okay?" Eva said.

"Y/N, what in the hell is she talking about?" Normani asked.

"Eva not married to Y/N. She just crazy. Please don't kill me, I love you sis." Anderson said.

"I have the ring and the certificate to prove it." She said holding up her ring finger. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. WE ARE DIVORCED

"I don't give a goddamn. You stopped paying me." She said.

"Y/N, if you have another child-" Normani said.

"Oh she does. Two actually." Eva smiled. I shook my head rapidly. THEY ARE MOT MY CHILDREN WE GOT A DNA TEST

"Well who's name is on the birth certificate?" She asked. I hate you so fucking much

"Y/N, what is going on?" Normani said.

"Let me tell you about Y/N. We got married when we were eighteen. We had two kids. Miguel and Haley. We're married, and you're a home wrecker." Eva said.

WE WERE MARRIED. YOU CHEATED. WE HAD KIDS. I FOUND OUT YOU CHEATED. WE FOUND OUT THE KIDS WERENT MINE. WE GOT A DIVORCE. YOU JUST BLACKMAIL ME TO GET MONEY

"You cheated too. You cheat on everybody. Has she cheated on you yet?" Eva said looking at Normani.

"Shut the hell up." Normani said.

"What could she possibly blackmail you with?" Dinah asked.

"Girl, don't tell her. No tell her. I don't know. Do something." Anderson said.

"Y/N and Rihanna had a baby, but they got rid of it while Y/N was under aged." Eva said. BITCH

"She deserved to know. She already looked dumb as hell." Eva said.

"I'm gonna need you to shut the fuck up right now, okay?" Normani said.

"Y/N!" Norah called out. Anderson screamed and started jumping up and down. I slid down on the couch. Norah came in and saw Eva.

"What in the fuck is this bitch doing breathing?" Norah asked.

"I never thought I'd agree with something Norah said." Normani said.

"Oh, shit. Look what the cat drug in and I mean drug, pill popper." Eva said. Norah stepped up to Eva as if their heights compared.

"Y/N, I'm gonna have to take our child somewhere else if you don't get rid of her." Norah said.