Chapter 30

"Oh shit. You actually did it." One of the goons told Ace. "Are you actually killing her family?"

"Nope. She just died hurting." Ace said. "Check her pulse." He said putting all the evidence in his bag.

"There is none." The guy said.

"The ambulance is almost here!" Damon said. Ace looked at Y/N before running off.

"Fuck you." He whispered. He ran to the van, and they drove off. After about a minute, the EMTs came in the barn.

"Jesus Christ! What happens in here?" The guy said.

"Kurt, they're over there." The girl said.

"Ash, look at her. She's gone." Kurt said.

"That's not our job to decide. We're still taking her in." Ashley said. They walked over to the girl and looks at her. "Both pupils are blown. Trauma to the knees and abdomen. The abdomen is cut and there is a lot of fluid in it. Most likely blood. She has a GSW to the head and no pulse." Ashley said.

"She's dead." Kurt said.

"No until we have done everything." Ashley said.

Your Point of View

"Hello!" I shouted. I looked around. There were flowers and butterflies and a river. It was gorgeous. I looked down. I was wearing a white button up, white jeans, and white Thad boots. "I'm in Heaven. Jesus, come out so I can see if you black or not!"

"Lower yo voice for they send yo ass to hell." The familiar voice said. I turned around.

"Mateo!" I said. I ran over and picked him up.

"Hey, Dumbass." He said.

"So I'm in Heaven?" I asked.

"Yep." He answered.

"Does that mean I can see Jesus? I wanna know if he's black." I said looking around.

"He'll come visit you. You should come with me now though." He said. I nodded and followed him. There was a baby in a crib. "You remember when Normani had a miscarriage?"

"No it's not." I said.

"Yes it is." Mateo said.

"Please tell me you didn't nam-" He cut me off.

"His name is Pimp Named Slick Back Carter." Mateo said smiling.

"I hate you." I said.

"I'm just kidding. I named him Philip Norman Carter. I call him Lip though." Mateo said. I picked him up. He had curly brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He had Normani's lips and my nose.

"Hi, baby." I said.

"Did you know we get to see celebrities? And you can cuss? I said shit on accident, and I thought they were gonna kick me out. Basically the Bible had a few things off. Know that." Mateo said.

"Okay, well. Who else have you seen?" I asked.

"Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston, Robin Williams. It's lit." He said.

"I missed you Mateo." I said.

"I would have missed me too." Mateo said. "I knew you were coming anyway."