Chapter 31

Your Point of View

"I can't believe you're alive. I heard they gave you a new liver the other day. How are you feeling?" Vaughn said. I looked at him and shrugged. "Well that's good. Now we have a problem. Your OG fans are complaining. Like a lot. They're in my DMs yelling at me because your album didn't sound like what you use to sound like."

I waved my hand and pretended to text. "You want your phone?" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed it from Normani's purse. She was asleep at the time. She stayed up watching movies with all night.

I went to Twitter and saw my old fans were really upset.

Y/NCarter96: I got shot. I lived. I can't talk.

Y/NCarter96: I'm sorry about my album not meeting your expectations.

Y/NCarter96: As soon as I'm able I'll do something for my fans that have grown with me throughout the years.

Y/NCarter96: Everybody cuss Vaughn out cause nobody likes him

"Give me that damn phone." Vaughn said. He snatched it from me.

"Okay, we got your papers done. You're free to leave." Doctor Aaron said. I nodded. "Don't forget. Chemotherapy at nine tomorrow."

Vaughn picked me up and put me in a wheelchair. I couldn't walk because Ace had blown my knee caps off. They had to recreate them, so my legs were healing. "Normani, wake up." Vaughn said. She jumped up and looked around.

"Oh, we're leaving?" She asked. I nodded. We left the hospital and went home. Vaughn carried me upstairs. He laid me on the bed. I took my shirt off and my pants and smiled.

"I'll be by later." He said. He tossed me my phone. Normani laid beside me.

"I'm so glad to have you home." She said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. Dinah came in my room.

"Bitch, I will be winning this round." Dinah said. Normani laughed, and I looked at them.

"Dinah and I have been playing a very intense game of rock paper scissors but with dares for the past couple of days, and she can't win. Last night she had to lick the trash can, and she hadn't been out of her room since." Normani said.

Dinah threw a bag down on the bed. "If I get this, you have to wear vibrating panties for a whole week and Y/N will control it. If you win, I have to wear them and Y/N will control them. Seven pairs in there bitch." She said. I hid my face under the covers.

"Nope get up. You'll have to figure out how to use it for Dinah." Normani said. I took the cover off my head. They got in position.

"Rock, paper, scissor shoe!" They shouted. Normani did paper and Dinah did rock. I started laughing and so did Normani. Dinah grabbed the bag.

"I fucking hate y'all." She said. I high fived Normani.

---

"Y/N, I'm gonna stab you in your fucking face!" Dinah shouted as she squirmed. Normani laughed so hard tears started coming out of her eyes. Us three were watching TV since the boys went to stay with my grandma for a little.

"Dinah, you shouldn't have made the bet." Normani said.

"I didn't know I was gonna lose!" She shouted. She fell out of her seat onto the floor. I had it set on the highest setting just to bother her. "Am I allowed to fix my problem?"