Chapter 49

Your Point of View

I swung open the doors to Epic Records. Everyone in there froze. I walked in with Sayvion, Vaughn, Lil Man, Ace, Roger, Lani and Anderson. We were wearing all black with our hoods over our heads. Each of us had a weapon. The secretary grabbed her phone. "I have a meeting with Larry. It's okay."

We walked to the elevator and got on. When we got to the eighth floor, we got out and looked around. "How the fuck do you cheat these girls their whole career?" I asked.

I smashed a gold record plaque. Everyone else stayed smashing stuff around the place. I left everyone and went to Larry's office. Larry looked terrified. "So you think you're about to do this? You feel like the man, Larry?" I asked sitting down.

"Y/N, we can talk this out." He said.

"We talked before, remember? You said I couldn't tell you anything because you wanted those girls to fail. You get the money they made and now you wanna watch them flop." I said.

"I, well, I didn't say those exact things." He said.

"Don't make me fucking kill you because I have no problem doing so." I said. His eyes went wide.

"I think I may have gotten the check wrong. I lost a couple zeros when I wrote it, I think." He said grabbing his check book. I stood up and looked at the price. 500,000 dollars I broke his lamp. "Oops lost another zero."

"That's what I thought." I said.

"Here you go." He said. He handed me the check and turned his head. I put it in pocket.

"And if you ever think of pulling this again..." I said. I smashed his glass desk. He screamed and hopped back. "That'll be your fucking head."

He nodded. "Oh and 21 Savage will no longer be signed here." I said. I walked out of the office and into the bigger office. It looked like a cyclone had gone through it. "Lets go!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing, and we got on the elevator. We went down to ground level. I winked at the secretary. "It went well."

The girls of Fifth Harmony were in the lobby with their mouths wide open. I handed Normani the check. "I don't think you'll need to file for bankruptcy anymore."

I walked out of the building and got in the van. "Shit! That was bomb as fuck!" Anderson said.

"He much did you even get them?" Lani asked. 

"Five million. It's amazing what you can do when people are scared of you." I said.

---

"Fuck!" I shouted as I rubbed my nose. There was a knock at the door. I wiped my nose off and walked over to the door. It was Lauren. I opened it. She walked in. "Come on in."

"Look, we appreciate what you did for us. You saved our asses. The other girls didn't want to see you, so I stepped up to come. Thank you." She said.

"No problem." I said. She looked at the cocaine on the table.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything, but I think I should. Normani's one of my best friends, and I didn't approve of you when you were together and I would never. But...she cares a lot about you. She divorced your sorry ass because she felt that's what needed to do. Sadly, she still likes your dumbass. She talks to Anderson everyday just to make sure you're okay. She's on edge all the time because she's scared she's gonna get that one call where she has to hear that you're gone forever. So i'm gonna need you to clean your act up, okay?" Lauren said. I walked closer to her.

"I wouldn't be doing this if she hadn't had left me. I'm sorry that she's so worried. I love her, but I also love being fucked up because I can't feel anything. Right now, I'm fucked up. I'm not gonna remember this conversation in the morning, and I'm sorry about that." I said walking over to the TV. "You can show yourself out."

She slammed the door shut on her way out. I sniffed more and watched Family Guy.

--------------------------------------------
A/N

Don't do drugs.

I'm with Norah right now. I hate her. She says I sound like a two year old when I say that and I need to shut my bitch ass up. She just said she's kidding and she loves me. Then I said I want gonna put that because I want people to think she's a bitch. She the proceeded to whine like a baby about it. I hate her. Brianna is coming soon.

Have a great day 😊 Vote and Comment