Chapter 19

Your Point of View

"Anderson, what happened?" Channing asked as he walked in the house. His lip was busted and his eye was swollen.

"I got into a fight." He said.

"What is wrong with you?! Were you making fun of kids again?!" I shouted. He stayed quiet. "Answer me!"

"Stop yelling at me!" He shouted. Dinah ran downstairs.

"Y/N, calm down." She said.

"No! Tell me why I shouldn't just ship you off to military school right fucking now!" I yelled. Anderson burst out into tears and walked over to me.

"Because I don't start the fights! I don't start fights! Everyone else starts them!" He said.

"Why would they do that?!" I yelled.

"Because Damon told them something, and now the whole school hates me!" He yelled.

"What could that possibly be?!" I shouted angrily.

"I'm gay!" He screamed. I whispered an 'oh'.

"Anderson," I said.

"That whole pimp thing was an act. Mateo told me it would disguise the fact that I was gay. He told me no one would figure out. Well the person I really liked figured out, and he told the whole fucking school. Those kids beat me up everyday! I'm depressed, and you don't notice because you're too worried about how you're gonna get in Normani's panties. So fuck you for yelling at me and fuck you for not noticing me!" Anderson said before sobbing and running upstairs.

"Oh my God." I said.

"I'm gonna go check on him." Dinah said walking upstairs. I grabbed my phone and called Normani.

"Hello?" She asked.

"I'm gonna need you to come over. Anderson just came out and now he's crying. Just come over please." I said.

"I'll be there as fast as I can." She said hanging up. I looked at Channing.

"Do you know what to do?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'm four." He said.

"That's true." I said. My doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Where is he?" Normani asked. I pointed upstairs. She ran past me. I walked upstairs behind her. I went into Anderson's room. Normani wrapped her arms around Anderson.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Do I look okay?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what you were going through. I didn't know that you were hiding your true feelings. Why were you hiding your true feelings?" I said.

"People don't like us. The kids that beat me up already prove that. I didn't want anyone to know. Now everyone knows so my secrets up. I might as well act and dress the way I fucking want to." He said.

"Well how do you want to dress?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"You know my first fight was with this Jackson kid. He told the whole school about how I had...you know man parts. I beat his ass." I said.