Chapter 40

Your Point of View

"That was amazing, Y/N." Brianna breathed. I smiled and kissed her. My phone rang, and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Y-Y/N?" Gabby asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can you please come over?" She asked.

"I'm a little busy right now." I said.

"Please Y/N." She said. I sighed. "Remember that code we came up with when I got a boyfriend? Red?"

"Yeah." I said. "Oh shit. I'll be there in a minute."

I hung up the phone and called Lil Man. I told him, and he went to call everyone else. I put m clothes on. "Where are you going?" Brianna asked.

"Uh I have something to do. I'll be back later." I said. I kissed her and walked downstairs. I got in my car and sped off to Gabby's house. Lil man, Vaughn, Sayvion, Booney, Lani, Roger and Ace were there. Lil Man was trying to murder Acr, but Booney and Vaughn had to hold him back.

I walked up to the front door. I knocked on it. Gabby opened it in tears. She hugged me. "Where they live, sis?" Lani asked.

"Beside Cali." She said. "They should be hanging inside."

"We'll be back." I smiled. She went inside and shut the door. "Let's murder some motherfuckers!"

We got in our cars and raced off to Sunset Boulevard. I grabbed my baseball bat and ran up to the house. I kicked the door in. Two guys on the couch turned around from their game. I hit the first one in the head. He fell the to the floor.

Lil Man just shot the other one. "Y'all thought you could fuck with our family? You fucked up now!" Ace shouted. I grabbed my glock and started opening the doors. Whoever we saw got shot, there were no exceptions.

The last guy was trying to get out of the window. I pulled him down and slammed him on the ground. "You must be Peter? The one that was dating Gabby." I said. He stayed quiet.

"Answer for we blow yo fucking brains out." Lil Man said. He nodded.

"So you're fifteen?" I asked. He nodded.

"So you got out fifteen year old cousin to come here so you could gang rape her? You thought that was cool? You thought you could get away?" I asked. He nodded and started crying.

"Tears aren't gone help you on this one." Ace said. He punched the boy in his face. He was about to jump on him, but Lil Man grabbed him. Ace snatched his arm away. "Get him, Roger."

Roger put the boy over his shoulder and walked out of the house. The boy started screaming help, so Ace knocked him out. Roger put him in Ace's car. "So are we all going back to the warehouse? Or like y'all want me to handle him?" Ace asked.

"You can handle it, Spades." Lani said. I burst out in laughter.

"Ace! Ace of Spades!" I screamed.

"Yeah, go tell your dead daddy that joke." Ace said. I went to jump on him, and Roger grabbed me. I jumped back.

"Fuck you and your brother." I said going to my car.