Chapter 46

Your Point of View

The doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Y/N Carter?" He asked. I nodded, and he handed me an envelope. He walked away. I closed the door and walked to the living room. I looked at the stack inside. They were divorce papers.

I threw the papers on the table and grabbed my phone. I called Normani. "This is her mother you ungrateful dirty dog. You have exactly one week to sign those papers or she will sue." The lady said. I screamed and threw my hands on the table.

"Anderson!" I shouted. He ran downstairs. "Get in the car."

He walked to the car with me. I got in and just started driving.

---

"Yeah, they're for me." I said signing the orders. There were a thousand roses laying in front of Normani's house. "Normani Kordei Hamilton, I love you!"

Her dad walked out on the front of the porch with a shot gun. "You need to go back home now." He said.

"No!" I said. He cocked the gun and pointed it at me.

"I'll give you five seconds." He said.

"Normani!" I shouted.

"Four." He said.

"I love you!" I shouted.

"Three." He said. "Two."

"Normani, I'm sorry!" I said.

"One." Her dad said firing off beside me. I walked back to my car and got in.

"You made me ride with you to Houston just so her daddy could make you leave. This is some bullshit." Anderson said.

"I tried." I said.

"You are a bitch. You better sign those papers too." Anderson said.

---

"Woo, shit!" I shouted. Anderson came in the room and his jaw dropped.

"Y/N, that's fucking coke!" He shouted.

"It was recommended. I can say that it is helping." I smiled. I lifted the papers up. "Normani is making me sign so she can have full custody of the kids with no visitation. Good thing she signed a prenup or I'd be fucking broke!"

"We are not gonna pass on the fact that you are doing cocaine off of our fucking ottoman!" He shouted.

"Yes we will. Now you can either go upstairs to your room and sit here and watch Grey's Anatomy with me." I said. He rolled his eyes and walked upstairs to his room.

Anderson's Point of View

"Normani, I know you hate Y/N but you have to come back." I said.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I can't." She said.

"Yes you can. You can. She's going insane and it's only been a week without you. She is going fucking insane." I said.

"What do you mean?" Normani asked. 'Celebrity Skin' by Hole started blaring through the house.

"Like doing drugs of our ottoman while listening to fucking rock music." I said.

"You can't stay there. You can come stay with us. I could get custody of you." Normani said.

"No, no, no. She would die if I left. I'm the only person here to take care of her, and she has to do her best to take care of me I guess." I said.

"Anderson, it's not good for you to be there. You need to go somewhere else." She said.

"No, Mani. I can't. This is just a repeat of history. Y/N had to take care of our mom all the time. It's my turn. I just gotta grow up, you know?" I said.