Chapter 16

Your Point of View

"Who are all these old people?" A girl said walking in the room.

"Old person? Puta, I'll beat yo ass right now." Santana said. All of the kids came in the classroom and sat down.

"Now, kids. These are the original Glee Club members. This week I wanted to do a very special lesson because it was super fun. We're doing the...70's!" Mr. Kane said.

"No offense, but that's boring." A guy said. Camden bucked at him.

"Is that why they're dressed like old people?" The same girl asked.

"Imma fight her today." Santana said.

"How many of you listen to pop music?" Mr. Kane asked. Everyone raised their hand.

"How many of you listen to rap?" He asked. Everyone kept their hand raised.

"Well back then there was a clash between each other. Disco lovers hated the MCs and the DJs. The MCs and DJs hated the disco lovers." Mr. Kane said.

"I don't get it. Why?" A guy asked.

"The disco was for rich people. Hip hop was for the poor." Mr. Kane showed us. "But the old members are here to show you how it's done."

Kayla, Evan, Santana, Chris, Norah, and Nic got up. "Mr. Kane, no offense but these kids suck." Chris said.

"You suck." One of them said.

"That's my brother!" Camden shouted.

"Okay, we'll perform before we attack each other." Evan said. Nic stood in the front.

"My baby moves at midnight. Goes right on till the dawn. My woman takes me higher. My woman keeps me warm." Nic said doing the finger wave.

"What you doin' on your back aah. What you doin' on your back aah. You should be dancing, yeah. Dancing, yeah." Chris said doing the disco Point.

"She's juicy and she's trouble. She gets it to me good. My woman gives me power. Goes right down to my blood." Kayla said walking over to Nic. She did the bump with him.

"What you doin' on your back aah. What you doin' on your back aah. You should be dancing, yeah. Dancing, yeah." Chris said walking over to Norah he grabbed her hand and spun her.

"My baby moves at midnight. Goes right on till the dawn. My woman takes me higher. My woman keeps me warm." Evan said. He did the hip thrust and finger points.

"What you doin' on your back aah. What you doin' on your back aah. You should be dancing, yeah. Dancing, yeah." Santana said finger points.

"You should be dancing, yeah. You should be dancing, yeah. You should be dancing, yeah. You should be dancing, yeah. You should be dancing, yeah." Norah ended the song with the record still playing as they all did the Hustle.

Camden, Bailey, Addy, Lily, Jake, Bri, and I stood up. Bailey ran up to the disco booth and scratched the the record. The disco group groaned.

Jake flipped onto the floor. Addy did a front tuck over him. Bri did a front hand spring. The kids screamed. Lily did a back hand spring and landed in a split. They screamed even louder. "My name's C-A-M-D-E-N. I'm the oldest of the group. My wallets big so pretty ladies try to get in. I'm not that tall but I got something that's big. I'm the flyest M.C. that you'll ever meet. Now next on the mic is charming and sweet, but she'll knock ya ass out like she was Rocky." Camden said.