Chapter 48

Your Point of View

"So we have the first couple of floors finished. We only have three that need to be built. Then we're gonna start to build the studios and offices. We did finish the parking garage. We just need about five more months, and we should be done." My contractor John said. I nodded. My phone rang, and I answered it.

"What the fuck did you do to my cousins?!" Normani shouted. I held my finger out to John and walked outside.

"Um your cousins came in my house and attacked me. Anderson and I protected ourselves." I said.

"You put them in garbage bags and laid them in front of the house! You put them in garbage bags!" She said.

"Well I didn't have anything else. You didn't even mention the sutures I did on them." I said.

"The infected ones?!" She asked.

"You're supposed to clean the wound. Those dumbasses probably didn't clean it." I said.

"They're all in the hospital because there's a flesh eating bacteria in their head!" She said.

"Then they probably should have cleaned the wounds, Mani. That's like the number one rule when you get stitches." I said.

"You're insane. You better hope they don't sue you." Normani said.

"You think I won't countersue with a quickness? I'll sue you too! You sent three of your cousins to come attack me and I stood my ground. You think I wouldn't get Gabby and Mac? My lawyer has gotten me off of cases where there were videos of me shooting people in broad daylight. You don't think he could get me those babies?" I said.

"You wouldn't dare." She said.

"I'm sure you have a good lawyer, but they're nothing compared to mine. Imagine if Johnny Cochran and Annalise Keating were one person. Don't come for me." I said.

"You are evil!" Normani said. "My aunt is suing if they die."

"And I will countersue. We've been through this." I said. "I thought we were cool, but I guess not since you wanted your cousins to attack me."

"I didn't want them to hurt you, and I didn't want you to hurt them. I wanted them to talk to you." She said.

"Look. I have to go. I don't have time to talk to you about your half dead cousins, okay? Bye." I said hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and walked back inside. "So we're done here?"

"Yes ma'am." John said. I walked out and got in my car. I drove home and went inside.

"Y/N, a Russian hand whore is in the living room." Anderson said. I ran in there. Lana was sitting on the couch.

"Hi, Lana." I said sitting beside her.

"Y/N, your grandfather kicked me out and I need a place to stay for one day." She said.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I refuse to go back to Russia. Can I stay here or not? I need someone to marry me." She said.

"I will marry you. I love you so much." I said. She patted my cheek.

"Okay well I cook, clean, do laundry, and I also do other wifely duties." She said.

"Widely duties?" I asked.

"You'll find out tonight." She said.

"Wait so do I have to actually marry you?" I asked. She handed me a marriage certificate.

"It's fake. It's for the immigration people." She said.

"Sweet." I said. She smiled.

"I appreciate this, Y/N. I hope you understand that we can never actually be together though." She said.