Chapter 34

Your Point of View

"Spider-Man or BatMan?" Niecy asked.

"S-S-Spider-Man of course." I said.

"Beyoncé or Rihanna?" She asked.

"D-D-Damn. I-I-I know both. I-I can't choose." I said.

"Of course you do. So we're still on for the movie tonight?" Niecy asked.

"Y-y-yeah." I said. Rachel came through the door looking mad as hell.

"They're gonna chop my boobs off!" She said.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I said.

"Well you're getting your tumor out of your leg." She said.

"I have one in my b-b-back." I said.

"That's getting removed in a week!" She said.

"T-T-The cancer's in your tits. It'll be gone." I said.

"I'm a blonde, Y/N. I need my tits." She said. I looked at her chest and shrugged.

"I-I-I g-g-guess I can see it." I said.

"Now stop looking." She said. I looked back at her eyes.

"Guess who's leaving chemotherapy after four months? Y/N!" Doctor Aaron. They clapped.

"I'll be back e-e-e-veryday. I don't have anything else to d-do." I said. I stood up and limped out of the room. Dinah was waiting for me. I put my arm around her, and she wrapped her arms around my waist to help me walk. We walked to speech therapy.

"Hi, Y/N." Lana said. My mouth dropped at her outfit. She was wearing really tight jeans and a T-shirt that made her boobs pop out of it.

"L-L-Lana." I said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I-I-I think I need p-p-hysical therapy and I want you to give it to me." I said. She laughed.

"I wore something...exciting for your last day of chemo." She said.

"I a-a-appreciate it a lot." I said. I sat down and thought about everything except Lana.

"Say something without a stutter, and you get a surprise." She said.

"It's been four months, Lana. I haven't gone four months without sex since I was thirteen. Do you know what happened when I was fourteen? I lost my v-v-virginity." I said.

"Well that was close." She said.

"I will pay you a t-thousand dollars for five minutes." I said.

"No, Y/N." She said.

"It'll be amazing. Ask D-Dinah." I said.

"You had sex with Dinah?" Lana asked.

"Yes I d-d-did." I said proudly.

"Well how was it?" Lana asked.

"She took my virginity, and I haven't been with anyone since so I can't really rate her." Dinah said. I winked at her.

"Maybe I'll see one day." Lana said.

"Today. Please." I said. She sent me to physical therapy. I walked in with Dinah under my arm.