Chapter 7

Your Point of View

"All you do is sit on the couch with Normani. Get the hell up." Mateo said. I flipped him off.

"Don't flip your brother off." Normani said. The doorbell rang, and I got up. It rang about three more times. I jogged over to the door. I opened it. The tall muscular man stood at the door. His brown hair was shaven, and he still had bright baby blue eyes. He flashed his white smile at me. He did have a slight beard now. Normani grabbed my arm.

"Bokhee!" He said.

"You fucking ass!" I shouted. I charged at him and he fell into the grass. I looked to the side. The long gorgeous brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and tall frame looked at us. She had obviously come from work. He flipped me over so he was on top.

"Frankie, get off Bohkee!" She shouted.

"You slept with my ex!" I shouted at him. I punched him in the face. He kneed me in the stomach. I head butted him, and he flew back.

"Beat his ass, Y/N." I heard Lil Man say. I punched him in the face again. He punched me back in the face. He wrapped his hands around my throat and started to choke me. I put my hands on his face and tried to get him off of me. Mom came and hit him in the back with a shovel. He fell off of me. I jumped on him and punched him in the face repeatedly. Mom hit me on the back with the shovel, and I fell off of him. I laid on my back and took deep breaths.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Who are those people?" Normani asked.

"I'm Alex. Y/N's older sister." Alex said.

"I'm Frankie. The oldest one of The Carters." Frankie said sitting up. I stood up and kicked his leg.

"Don't be mad, Bokhee. I didn't mean to sleep with her." He said.

"Oh, did your dick just accidentally slip into her?" I asked. Mom hit me.

"It was a long time ago." Frankie said.

"Frankie! Alex!" Anderson and Mateo screamed. They ran and hugged them.

"Frankie, Alex." I mumbled to myself. Normani helped me up.

"Are you Bokhee's new girlfriend?" Frankie asked.

"I'm not a fucking scrub nurse! Stop calling me that!" I shouted.

"Bokhee, stop getting mad at the slightest things. It's a name. It's your nickname." Alex said.

"How would you feel if I called you something...Doctor Shepard! Fucking Doctor Shepard from Grey's Anatomy." I said looking at Frankie.

"Well that wouldn't work out. Doctor Shepard and Bokhee were friends. Also he died." Frankie said. I rolled my eyes. Lil Man looked both of them up and down.

"I hate y'all." He said going upstairs. I walked back to the couch. Mom hugged the two older kids. Normani sat down next to me. Alex and Frankie looked at her and the couch. She moved over and sat on my lap.

"I'm scared of them." She said.

"We're going up to my room." I said I picked her up. I walked up to my room. Dinah and Lil Man were playing 2k on my bed.

"Yeah, I'm taking her spot." I said grabbing the controller. She whispered something in Lil Man's ear, and he smiled and nodded before giggling to himself.

"I'll be right back." Normani said walking out of my room. Dinah sat beside me.

"Let me play." She said moving closer to me. I looked at her.

"No." I said. She laid her hand on my thigh, and I screamed. "I will hit you with this controller." I said.

"Let me play. Please." She said. Dinah moved her hand up, and I let go of the controller.