Chapter 57

Your Point of View

"Y/N Carter has arrived in America with her friends." A lady said. Every major news networks was there to greet us. The police were there. They handcuffed all of us.

"Y/N, what do you have to say about all of this?" A man asked. I stayed silent and let the officer guide me. I got in the car with Lil Man and Anderson. We were driven to the airport and put on a flight to D.C.

---

The lights flashed in my eyes from the cameras. I had never sweat so much in my life. That evil man walked in the room and smiled. He waved at the people and sat down beside me at the table. "I think you better get to talking." He said.

I looked at Anderson. He nodded. I looked at the paper in front of me then back up at the camera.

"My name is Y/N Carter. I am twenty one years old. August twenty first I was arrested for assault. I said things that triggered a nation wide riot. I was not thinking when I said those things. I am terribly sorry for what I did. I am ashamed of my actions. I'm very sorry for anyone that was hurt or killed in the riot. I hope you all can forgive me. And thank you very much for letting my brother, friends, and me back into the country," I said looking him in the eyes. "President Trump."

You could have heard a pin drop in the room. "You're welcome." He said. "Take them away."

The officers came back on stage and handcuffed me. They guided me out of the White House and into a car. They took us back to the airport and put us on a plane. We were flown back to Georgia.

They took Anderson's handcuffs off. He hugged me. Grandma came over to me. "When you get in prison, ask for Donna. She's one of my homegirls from when I was in there. She'll hook you up with commissary before your money comes in. Tell her you my grandchild." She said. I got in the car with Lani. We were taken to the prison.

They stripped us, checked us, and gave us uniforms. We took our ID pictures. They gave us the stuff to make our beds. When we walked into the prison, everyone stared at us. "Yo, I love you so much. I have all of your albums, mixtapes, movies. Everything!" Someone said.

I walked to the room and got on the top bunk.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N

My head HURTS.