Chapter 52

Your Point of View

DAY 1

"Well what does the article say?" Anderson asked.

"It says 'Y/N Carter Posts For The First Time Since Overdosing on Cocaine'. Well I guess they had to get specific." I said. I saw another one with a very interesting title. "What the fuck? 'Fox Reporter Caught Saying Racial Slurs After Entertainer Y/N Carter and Rapper 21 Savage Leave Studio'." I read. I ran over to the TV and turned on CNN.

"This is obviously a very serious issue. You have a reporter saying this about children really because she was a child when she was on this show, and then you have a grown man who's not even getting fired. He's on paid leave. There's something wrong with that." Angela Rye said.

"She didn't talk like she was a child when she was on there. And this man is being accused of racism, but isn't what she said just a little racist?" The guy said. "I mean come on. You want to ruin a man's career because he said a few hurtful things. She said the same thing with her suits and pale skin statement."

"Her saying she won't be held down by the man and him calling her the n-word are two different things. Also, she is an entertainer. Her job isn't to report to the news everyday, is it?" Angela said.

"You right sis." I said.

"The man was clearly upset. I'm sure it was a spur of the moment type thing. It was a mistake. Mel Gibson said he'd wish his daughter got assaulted by a pack of n-words but he's still in movies. This guy just called her a stupid n-word." He said.

"No, no, no. His exact words were 'I don't know why we let that n-word on the show. Her and her monkey friend were complete dumbasses. Dumb ass n-words'. Oh and the hard r was used with those n-words." Angela said.

"She got the receipts!" Anderson said.

"She is racist too! We are forgetting that!" He said. Angela twisted her face the same time I did.

"How can she be racist? Y/N is mixed." She said.

"With Spanish, right? That doesn't mean she can't be racist towards white people." He said.

"I'm not a fucking language, Puto!" I shouted.

"She's Cuban and Black. Do you think she would associate with white people if she was racist? I notice that man doesn't hang around black people." Angela said.

"We'll be right back after commercial." Anderson Cooper said. I looked at Anderson, and we burst out in laughter.

"No fucking way!" I said. I went to Twitter.

"What are they saying?" Anderson asked.

"Uh...'Y/N gon whoop his fuckin ass', 'I'm rioting tonight', 'I want a diss track'." I said. "I'm killing bitches tonight actually."

"No! Then you're gonna go to jail. Just write something." He said.

"Let's go down to the basement." I said. We went down there and turned the TV on the news as I grabbed my notebook and pencil.

"Tear they ass apart!" Anderson said.

"I'll hand it to you. You got some balls to stand up and call me a nigger but I dare you to call me that shit when I'm about to pull the trigger, you can sit here and call me slurs but my bank account still got 9 figures, he waited for us to leave cause he knew I would have stabbed him in his liver. First of all, my daddy black and white like the ICP and my mama's Cuban not a language you fucking dumbass freak. You thought you could get away but you fucked with me. Ya bitch ass better go out and get some ADT, I might sneak into your wife's room cause I love to creep." I said.