Chapter 29

Your Point of View

"Bitch, I will stab you." Santana said. I held onto her as she ate the watermelon out of my refrigerator. Chris and Camden were flirting with Lily on the couch. Santana fed me a watermelon.

"Okay, so let me get this right. You're dying?" Bri asked.

"That is correct." I said.

"Well it was always gonna be Nic first." Jake said. Nic couldn't make it on account of there was a rumor his baby mama kidnapped him because he wouldn't pay child support. "I didn't think you would be second. Maybe Camden. Lily is gone slice his ass one day."

"Facts." Lily said.

"I'm sad because we missed two years being together." Evan said. I pouted and hugged him.

"Yo can I have money if you dying? Like just a little bit. How would great great great great grandma Angelica feel?" Kayla said.

"Girl, I'll give you a dollar." I said.

"You going to hell." She said.

Addy and Leah came in the house soaked. Anderson put his water gun down. "Two down. Ten to go." He said.

"Bailey is sick by the way. I have a question. Were you the one that left one million dollars on my desk?" Mr. Kane said.

"One million dollars?!" Everyone shouted.

"Get yo stingy ass off me." Santana said. I still wouldn't let go.

"Yeah that was me. That should last you for the rest of the years you teach." I said.

"I got nothing." Santana said.

"You got those fucking watermelons. Be appreciative." I said.

"What happened to the Half Latin Two? Is that over or something?" Camden asked.

"Nope." I said.

"I'm good. My sugar daddy takes care of me." Addy said.

"Congrats. Not all of us pop pussy for money, sis. Some of us are poor." Chris said. Normani came down the stairs.

"Girl, please come get yo wife. At least I hope you're her wife." Santana said.

"I am. I'm Normani. It's nice to meet you." She said.

"I can not believe somebody let the lady-man smash. And you got pregnant? I'm truly shocked. I mean, well Elf doesn't count because her body count is literally higher than her IQ." Santana said.

"Fuck you." Norah said.

"Oh you like pussy now? You're just full of surprises." Santana said. Norah went to jump on her, but Chris grabbed her.

They stayed for a few more hours. I hugged all of them and handed them an envelope. The envelope had twenty thousand dollars in it, but I told them not to open it until they got home.

I laid on the couch and touched where my liver is. My side had been killing me. Normani came brought me some Tylenol. I pulled her down to me.