Chapter 24

Your Point of View

"Damn! This bus is the shit!" Lil Man

"I call top bunk." I said. Everyone got their spots. Lil Man, Vaughn, Lani, and I were on the top half of the bus. Everyone else was on the bottom half. I walked back downstairs and out of the door. Channing ran to me. I picked him up and hugged him.

"I love you, Channing!" I said.

"I love you too." He said. "When are you coming back?" He asked.

"It won't be long." I said. He nodded. I kissed his head and sat him down. Dinah hugged me. I hugged her back.

"You're gonna be gone hella long." She cried. I looked at her.

"Dinah Jane, you better wipe those tears. Stop crying." I said. She nodded and wiped her eyes. "Alright. I love you."

"I love you too, Loser." She said. I hugged Norah.

"Thank you for everything." I said.

"I would keep Channing anytime. He's my son." She said.

"No, not that. When you moved, it inspired me to become as big as I am today. Thank you." I said. She nodded. I let go and looked at Normani.

"I love you so much." She said I hugged her tightly.

"I love you too." I said. I kissed her, and she smiled into the kiss. I pulled back.

"I'll see you soon." She said. I nodded and saluted her. I walked to the front of the bus.

"Ready to film?" The cameraman, Bradley, asked. I nodded. I opened the door and got on the bus.

"If Beyoncé gave me aids, she would have to take care of me!" Chandler shouted at Gabriel. I shut the door behind us.

"Or she would have you killed. Think. It's Beyoncé." Gabriel said.

"You're dumb." Chandler said.

"Both of you are dumb. Like dumb as hell." Lani said.

"I agree." Vaughn said. We started driving to the Georgia Dome.

---

"So there's this song that I have, right? And I wrote it, of course. Well technically I had help. The person I wrote it about passed away a couple months ago. He was very...rambunctious. He wanted me to write it like this." I said. I strummed my guitar. "He's a pimp. Aye, he's a pimp. He got women all on his... you get it."

The crowd laughed. "I didn't put the song on the album. I wanted to show my emotion live. This is for my little brother Mateo." I said. I finished the show. I waved at everyone and went backstage. I ran to the bus and got on. "Let's go to North Carolina."

"I wanna see your cousin. The cute one. What's his name?" Santana said.

"None of your business." I said.

"He was cute as hell. You're just jealous of him." Santana said.

"He's been to prison twice. I don't think I should be very jealous of him." I said.

---

"Ah, fuck!" I screamed. My head started pounding.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Lil Man asked.

"My head." I said falling to the ground.

"Get yo ass up." Lil Man said. He walked to the back.

"What are you doing on the ground?" Lani asked.

"My head!" I said. She bent down.

"Baby, turn over." She said. She felt my head. "You're head isn't hot."