Chapter 60

Your Point of View

"Everyone, I am back from my vasectomy! I will have no more children!" I said.

"Your what?!" Normani shouted.

"Hey, well now we really can't have kids." Dinah said.

"You got a vasectomy? Y/N, what if Malcolm and Gabby want a little sibling?" Normani asked.

"We can adopt. Duh." I said.

"No I mean an actually sibling." She said.

"Well I do have this." I said pulling out the cups of sperm. Normani gagged.

"What the fuck?" She asked.

"They told me to put these in the freezer." I said.

"Hell no. You're not putting your little babies near our food." Normani said.

"You wanna just swallow them cause we know you love doing that." I said. She walked closer to me.

"I hate you." She said. I kissed her, and she slapped me.

"Mani!" I said.

"Meet me in the bedroom after you put those cups somewhere." She said. I nodded and put them in the freezer. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello. This is Eleanor Jacobs. I'm the guidance counselor at your brother Anderson's school. We were wondering if we could talk to you." She said.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a few minutes." I said. I walked to my car and went to his school. I went in the building and signed it. I walked to the office and sat down.

"Hello, Y/N. It's nice to see you." She said. I smiled and nodded.

"Yep." I answered. I always hated her when I went there.

"Well Anderson is very intelligent. I'm not sure what happened at home but he has improved incredibly. I mean, he has one hundreds in all of his classes." She said.

"Oh yeah. He's smart, I guess. I don't really check his grades." I said.

"Well I think you should check in sometimes. I actually wanted to talk to you about letting Anderson jump to high school. We gave him a test. It showed that he's on a tenth grade level for algebra, science, English, and history. We would be able to put him in ninth grade with some AP classes." She said.

"Really?" I asked. She handed me the scores.

"It's remarkable really." She said.

"Okay, well I'll talk to him when he gets home. That's for everything." I said. I stood up and left. I went back home. When I got in the house Dinah kissed me. I kissed back and shut the door. "What's that for?"

"I can't just kiss you if I feel like it?" She asked.

"Uh well we're not dating so it's weird." I said.

"I don't think it's weird. I think I wanted to kiss you so I did it." She said. I kissed her, and she kissed back.

"Ew." Normani said walking in the kitchen. She was wearing a dress shirt. I looked at her and crossed my arms.

"Who are you sleeping with?" I asked. I saw Kofi try to sneak out of the front door. "Oh my fucking- Mani!"

"What?" She smiled.