Chapter 62

Your Point of View

"Hold on. Wait! There's a toy right there." I said kicking the thing to the side. Dinah rolled her eyes and walked to the couch.

"I'm fucking five weeks pregnant not thirty." She said.

"Yeah, well I want you to be safe." I said. I fluffed the pillow before she sat down.

"What the hell is going on?" Normani asked. I screamed and grabbed my chest.

"Damnit, Mani!" I said. "Are you okay, Dinah?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Get off my back, shit!" She said. I shrugged and sat down beside her.

"Tell me what's going on." Normani said. Dinah smiled.

"Gladly." She said. "Family meeting!"

Anderson and Gabriel came downstairs with Gabby and Mac in their arms. Channing came down by himself. I put Channing on my lap.

"Alright, so you know how, Normani and I broke up?" I asked.

"Lord Jesus." Anderson said.

"Yeah." Channing said.

"Do you know Normani is with other people and so am I?" I asked. Channing nodded.

"We already knew this." Anderson said.

"Just wait you little power bottom." I said. He flipped me off and Gabriel laughed.

"Hurry up." Normani said.

"Dinah and I aren't dating. But there is one thing." I said. Everyone looked at us in suspense. "We're having a baby."

"Bitch a baby?!" Anderson shouted. 

"What?!" Normani screamed. "You're pregnant?!"

"I am." Dinah said. Normani jumped on Dinah hugged her quickly. She kissed her cheek repeatedly.

"Dinah, oh my God. D, this is so incredible. I can't believe this. I'm so happy for you. I'm gonna be Auntie Normani." Normani said starting to cry. Dinah started crying and they hugged each other.

"That's cute and all, but Y/N's kids will literally count as siblings and cousins. Bitch, sibling cousins." Anderson said. "What type of weird shit?"

"I don't really care. Dinah's pregnant." Normani said.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Oh no I'm mad because you went and got a fucking vasectomy and now you're sperm is in the freezer like ice cream and now we're gonna have to unthaw your little spawns just so they can have a sibling, but it's whatever. I'll just talk to Kofi." Normani said.

"You would not have a baby before Kofi before I fucked him." I said. Normani snorted.

"You are not gonna fuck Kofi!" She said.

"Just wait." I said.

"There are so many children in this house. I'm gonna go live with grandpa." Anderson said.

"Okay, grandpa has Svetlana the Russian hand whore living with him and you two don't get along very well. Are you sure you want to live with him?" I said.

"I think imma sit my ass right here and not complain." Anderson said.

"That's what I thought." I said.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a minute?" Normani asked. I nodded and stood up. We walked upstairs and went to our room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"So how is this supposed to work? You and Dinah are having a baby, but you're not dating and I'm talking to Kofi. How is it gonna work...if we want to get back together?" Normani said.

"Well do you want to get back together?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Eventually maybe. We've been through it, and I guess I just kind of need a break from us like actually being together." She said.

"You're right. Plus there is the new baby, then there's Mac and Gabby and Channing, and Anderson just started high school." I said. "But if you really wanted to start...actually dating then we could."

"No it's okay. I want it to be mutual. I know when we actually do get together we'll be more mature and more ready for our relationship." Normani said.

"You know I'll always love you, right? Like you're the love of my life and I don't think I could ever lose you." I said. She smiled and walked closer to me. She kissed me, and I kissed her back.

"I love you, Y/N." She said. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you too, baby." I said. She pecked my lips again.

"Okay let's go back to everyone else. I want to talk more about the baby." Normani said. I smiled and walked back down there.

"Okay, since we're sharing news I got the lead in the play. It's next week. I was gonna tell you the night before." Anderson said.

"I'm so proud of you." I said.

"So do you really like high school?" Dinah asked him.

"Uh yeah." Anderson said. Gabriel rolled his eyes.

"Well I want ribs to celebrate my baby!" I shouted.

"I thought you were supposed to be vegan." Channing said.

"Not today." I said.

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N

I was supposed to be taking a nap at 5...it's now 2:50 in the morning. But Normani and Y/N are still in love. How cute.

So like do y'all read Dinah stories? Because my next story will probably be one 🤧

Vote and comment 😊 Have a great day!