Chapter 67

Your Point of View

"Three, two, one." I said. I pressed the button and released my music across the whole world. I went to Twitter.

Y/NCarter96: Y'all should check out this new album by M.D Cruz 👀

I turned my notifications on. There were so many tweets coming out, I had to turn the notifications off immediately.

Y/Nsbitch: I KNOWWWWW Y/N DID NOT JUST DO THIS

Y/NandNormaniweremarried: YUH YUH YUH BITCH WE GIT ANOTHER ALBUM

Beyonce: Hi world. You should definitely check out M.D Cruz new album 😜

Rihanna: M.D Cruz 😍 Love you

Kendricklamar: Go check out da kids album 👀 M.D Cruz 👏🏾

Mrs.Carter: BITCH I KNOW SHE DID NOT GET BEYONCÉ TI FUCKING TWEET

I was smiling from ear to ear. Everyone was talking about it and posting about it. I went upstairs and sat on the couch.

"I knew the album was gonna sell fast, but not like this. Look at these numbers." Sayvion said. I walked over to him. The computer was going crazy.

"Bitch, I'm about to be a billionaire after this." Vaughn said.

"Yeah this album is the shit, but don't interrupt me because I'm only on the intro." Dinah said.

"Normani, do you like it?" I asked. She sat down on my lap and nodded. "Cool. There's a song for you on there."

---

"So you really wanna talk about his right now? Naked in bed after having sex? Really?" Normani asked.

"Yeah, I do." I said.

"Y/N, I-" I cut her off.

"Mani, I love you. And I don't mean like when you've known someone for a while and you really just love them. I love you so much it hurts to even be apart from you. That's how much I love you. I don't even know if I could make it without you." I said.

"Y/N-" She said.

"Let me finish." I said. "I love you with all my heart. I want you to understand this. I would do anything for you. We have two beautiful kids together and I want all of us to be a family. I love you, Normani."

"Baby, I love you too. I actually don't know what to say. I love you too, Y/N. I love you so much. I just want to be with you all day everyday." She said.

"Then marry me...again." I said.

"That's your proposal?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think it was pretty hot." I said.

"It was." She said.

"Really?" I asked kissing her. She smiled. I kissed her again.

"You know, my life is nothing like I thought it would be." Normani said.

"Really? Me too. I didn't know I would fall in love with you." I said.

"I kind of did think I could get you to fall for me." Normani said.

"I love you and I'm about to show you how much I love you." I said.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N

I deleted my favorite stories I wrote. I was reading Changes and WOO I was on one. I didn't even tell you what happened in the end...Welp. And I'm positive y'all probably don't remember The Perfect Family where you're like the daughter of Beyoncé and Channing Tatum and y'all were like big time drug dealers and famous YOOOO I loved those.

I don't know when I'll update again but it will probably be when I'm about to finish writing the last couple of chapters.

Vote and comment 😊 Have a great day!