Chapter 5

Your Point Of View

"Kill it!" I shouted. I ran in my room. Lil Man looked up at me and pointed his joint towards me.

"You want some?" He asked before taking a hit.

"No, I don't want some." I said.

"Then what can I do for you, Sis?" He asked.

"There is a big fucking spider out in hallway. I need all units of help. I need the ambulances, the police, the fire police." I said.

"The fire police? Oh, the firefighters! I wanted to be a firefighter when I was little." Lil Man said laying down on the bed.

"Please, kill the damn spider." I said.

"I can't right now. I'm a little sleepy." He said.

"If you don't get the fuck up, I will come in here in exactly fifteen minutes when you're sleeping, and I will dump ice come water on you," I said. "Somebody better go fucking kill the spider." I said.

"I'm busy. Go ask Mateo and Anderson or something. Get out before I call the fire police." Lil Man said.

"This is why we don't want you in the house." I said walking out of my room.

"I got this." Mateo said running out of his room. He got up and walked outside of the room. He picked up the spider and put it towards me.

"I swear I'll rip your balls off and shove them down your throat." I said. He threw it out the window. I walked back to my room.

"Y/N!"  Mateo called. I walked into his room.

"Will you do a challenge with us?" He asked.

"No. That sounds stupid, and I want to go to the studio." I said.

"Please." He said.

"No." I said.

"I'll give you two hundred dollars." He said. I sat down on the bed.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask

"That's not important right now." I said.

"Shut the hell up and just chill for a second." Anderson said.

"Fuck off." I told him.

"Okay, so today we're gonna see who can eat the most Jalapeños." He said.

"I was born for this." I said. He put the Jalapeños on his bed and pointed at the milk.

"And the loser eats this." He said putting a ghost pepper on the table.

"Whoever eats that is gonna die." I said.

"Let's go. Three, two, one, go!" Mateo said. I grabbed a Jalapeño and bit into it.

"One time, I was eating a pepper while I was on my skateboard, and I fell, and the pepper juice went in my eye." I said swallowing it. I ate the last bit of it.

"Did it hurt?" Anderson asked.

"Nope. I just got hot ass pepper in my eye, and it felt good as fuck." I said eating another one.